" I thank you dearly for the invitation but I have to decline. That's not a place I am allowed to be seen at. However i do hope you have a good time and I will extend your curfew so you can sleep. You can start work by afternoon." You showed your generosity as you owned him a thank you for his try earlier to brighten up your mood and because simply is not like you had any plans for tomorrow, so why keep him chained with work.

" Oh, that's so sad. Does that mean you have never stepped into a club before?" He questioned and you casually nodded your head, because you truly had never broke the rules of etiquette and mannerisms that you had grown up with. At least not in the public eye.

The most rebellious you would ever get in your life was behind closed doors with your best friend, wearing casual clothes, being silly, dancing and painting the walls and watching action movies which your mother didn't found proper for you.

You never skipped school, you never went without homework, you were always punctual at leaving and returning home, obedient at the way you should dress, behave, speak. You had behaved in almost everything but when they would try to imply to you how you were supposed to feel in a certain situation. And that was where the line of fakeness and hypocrisy began. That was the thing you were never able to pretend to do well.

"It's surprising really. Aren't you curious to know?" His words bugged you as if he was doing it on purpose mentioning curiosity to actually awaken your curiosity thing that he actually accomplished.

"I don't know. I really shouldn't. It would be troublesome if anyone was to see me there." You reasoned, even though you were speaking mostly to yourself as a desire to actually go had woke up inside you, but you knew this wasn't a good idea so you were put into a slight dilemma.

" We can take care of that. I promise I can make you unrecognizable. We can just go and if it's not to your taste, we return immediately. You have my word." Jimin reassured you and somehow you really wanted him to do the opposite as this was really a stupid thing to do.

Yet here you were, actually considering it seriously to go, because it was something knew and because you felt like if your friend would have been alive, you for sure would have went with her for sure as she was usually the one that dragged you out of your placed boundaries and set you free. And this time around, it seems like the merman was taking her role, tempting you towards a possible fun time.

"You promise no one will recognize me and we won't stay that long." You gave in and he smiled widely before grabbing your wrist.

"I give you my word. Just trust me." He whispered as he looked at your eyes then he left probably to change from his butler outfit while you waited there, perplexed if you should change as well.

It took a good fifteen minutes for him to return and he quietly made you a sign to follow him and you stepped out of the kitchen and walked behind him, out of the house and towards the frond gate.

"Are we gonna call a taxi or something?" You questioned as he hadn't even told you to take any of the drivers to send you there or something.

"I took care of it already." He replied as he stepped farther, passing the gate before you reach at it and as you kept walking you finally took notice of a guy that was on a motorcycle and Jimin approached and greeted him.

"It's all yours buddy. Take care of my baby." The unknown to you guy, handed the keys to Jimin and left towards the right, only then bringing to your notice the fact that another guy with a motorcycle was standing there.

You watched the two guys disappearing into the knight as you slowly stepped towards Jimin and he just stood there waiting for you to come near enough for his voice to be heard.

"I hope you aren't afraid of motorcycles." He gave you a worried look at you awkwardly wrapped your arms around yourself, being face to face with one more thing you had never done before.

"I have never gotten to ride in one." You admitted and you observed his eyes widening in surprise, soon a smile forming on his lips. By now you were sure that you seemed primitive in his world however he had no knowledge of your world either, so that made you feel equal at least.

" It's fun. You will see. Just take a good hold of me, okay?" He instructed you as he handed you over his protective helmet and you put it on and hesitantly followed the way he ride it, you having a bit of difficulty as you were wearing a pencil skirt.

"We are gonna get you knew clothes soon, don't worry." He said as he turned the engine on and you in fear instantly wrapped your arms around him, unintentionally feeling his firmed muscles underneath that black and white shirt he was wearing, his leather jacket being wide open enabling your hands to have slipped into touching the shirt.

"It's almost midnight. What shop would be open at this time?" You questioned as at that moment, thoughts of just turning back home and letting this go, passed your mind.

Jimin looked passed his shoulder and gave you a wink as a response before he took off, his pink hair swaying into the wind and a big smile reaching to his lips while you just gripped on his shirt and let your forehead rest against his shoulders, closing your eyes tight as you were heading towards an unpredictable night.

---To be continued....