Chapter 36 - Sweaty skin & calloused hands

Start from the beginning

He cocked an eyebrow knowingly. "Sorry to disappoint."

"Always so modest, Shawn."

"Only for you, Norah."
Then we were once again dragged into the sloppy combination of breathing between kisses, roaming hands, and anxious tugging at the too many layers of clothing. Before I knew what had happened, my bra was gone as I sat above him. He held himself up on his forearms against the soft pillow-top mattress, with a focused look and a clenching jaw. His eyes flitted shamelessly over me, hovering a moment too long at the mark on my neck, then my small chest, then the spot where my hip bones poked out right above the seam of my underwear.

"You're fucking fit," Shawn mumbled, before falling back onto the mattress and placing his hands on my hips. My breathing hitched as they wandered over my sides, then up the the valley between my breasts, before sliding back down and caressing me with his calloused hands. A low moan escaped my lips as he grinned up against me, now with only two layers too many between us. His bare skin felt perfect against mine as I traced my painted fingernails over his stomach.

My handsome lingered there for a second before, they slid down the smooth lines on his stomach, and through the soft tendrils of trail that led to his boxers that his erection was already straining against. I held my breath, trying to keep the confidence that was given by the way he was looking at me, and slipped my hands underneath the seam before cautiously sliding the boxers down.

Under his gaze, I felt sexy, but at the same time like I could slip up at any moment. He released a sigh as I finally tugged the constraining clothes off, down his pale thighs and over his knobbly knees before tossing them to the side to the quickly growing pile of clothes. Shawn sat up and watched me as I rose back to his height. Looking down on Shawn wasn't something I usually could do, so I cherished the moment to stare at him beneath me as I moved back up towards his waiting mouth; his legs thin and pale, his dick resting against his defined abs, his chest covered in a light sheen of sweat.

As I climbed back into his lap, my breathing was quickly becoming strained, due to the number of times his manhood had brushed against my revealed thighs, then against the last layer of clothes that separated us so tauntingly. His eyes were hooded and cheeks flushed as our lips reconnected for the hundredth time that day. In a swift, practiced motion, Shawn wasted no time rolling me onto my back, bringing our bare chests together along with every other inch of our unclothed bodies.

"Norah," He sighed, granting me a quick peck on his lips before moving down to my chest. As he sucked on every inch of the revealed skin he could possibly reach with his mouth, his hands reached into the seam of my underwear and tapped my hips. I raised them obediently, watching as he peered up at me with dark eyes while sliding the last layer of clothing down my pale legs and past my ankles, then dropped them to the side with a mischievous smirk that could only mean one thing.

My thoughts were confirmed when he began at the tips of my toes, planting light pecks down my feet while his hands lead the way up over my ankles. He kissed each of my knees in turn, then continued up my thighs. By the point, I was aching under his touch, wriggling beneath him as he continued his tantalising nipping and sucking up my inner thighs. When he reached the apex, he ran his tongue over his lips before peeking up at me with concerned eyes.

"You okay?" Shawn whispered, and the way his warm breath was hitting me right where I was aching, I could only let out a whimper, nod, and then watch as his eyebrows knitted in confusion. He made the journey back up over my stomach to my mouth for a reassuring kiss, while his thumbs traced slowly over my nipples before sliding down to the point he had left, hovering over it in uncertainty.

Shawn pressed a finger to the sensitive place in between my legs, gauging my reaction, before he began rubbing slow circles that made my breath hitch in my throat and my eyelids flutter shut. The only thing I could focus on was the way they slipped down before pressing tentatively inside me, causing a moan to escape my lips.