Chapter 15 - Lousy Lying & unfair offers

I stared at my feet, twisting my hands nervously and trying to breathe like a normal person. His gaze was practically burning into me as he slowly shut my door, locking it with a click. I pinched my eyes shut and waited for him to starting talking. After a moment, I realized keeping my eyes closed around Shawn Mendes was probably a bad idea.

First of all, because I wouldn't get to see his gorgeous face, and second of all because he would probably take full advantage of it. I slowly raised my gaze to meet his and regretted it immediately. He narrowed his eyes at me and cocked his head to the side, causing chills to run down my spine. I watched as he ran his fingers through his hair once before his hands fell to his side. He let out a deep breath and clenched his jaw.

"Why are you here?" I whimpered.

With that, he was striding around my desk purposefully until his body was pressed against mine, forcing me to walk backwards until I was stopped by the wall. I could smell his usual cologne. He had on a black peacoat, and black shirt, black skinny jeans, and weathered down brown boots. It was so unlike Shawn Mendes, but also the most himself I had ever seen him.

"Why didn't you answer me?" He growled, nuzzling into my neck.

The tone of his voice and his soft actions contradicted themselves completely. I chewed on my lip before speaking. One of hands rested cautiously on his stomach. His muscles were tense under my fingers.

"Because I didn't want to."

"Bullshit!" He practically yelled, letting one hand slap the wall. I flinched away from the noise and tried to hide my whimper. He took another deep breath and when he spoke again, his voice was quieter and raspy.

"I know you wanted to answer me, Norah."

"Not really," I lied.

"You are a horrible liar," He hissed.

"Now tell me why you aren't talking to me."

"I don't want to date you, or whatever. I saw you with Cara and that's just...that's just not really my thing. I'm not doing this with you."

"Doing what?" He laughed bitterly, taking a step back.

"Dating? Did you honestly think we were ever going to date? How naive are you?" My gaze dropped to the ground and let my hair fall in front of my face, crossing my arms protectively over my chest.

"No."

"You did, didn't you?"

"It doesn't matter. I don't want anything to do with you."

"Stop lying."

"Stop being such an arrogant bastard!" I yelled.

"You think you can come in here then scare the shit out of me and force me into another date? No! I'm not putting up with you anymore. You're mean, and controlling, and I don't know why I ever agreed to go out with you."

His eyes hardened and he stepped forward once again, letting his body tower over mine. Shawn placed his hands on either side of my head and stared directly at me. His normally bright eyes were a dark shade brown.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again," He hissed.

And then he kissed me. His mouth slammed against mine with so much anger and passion, my lips seemed to burn at his touch. He let his hands tangle themselves in my brown locks and tilted my mouth up to his, giving him a better angle. I gasped as he ran his hands down my back, over my butt, before stopping at my thighs. With a wicked smirk, he picked me up and carried me over to the desk. He set me down and stepped in between my legs, mouth on mine immediately once again.