Chapter 23 - Stuffed suitcase & letting loose

WARNING- ITS ABOUT TO GET NASTY !

Thank you for the 2k reads, just yesterday we were at 650 reads. Don't forget to comment and vote.                                     xo

----------------------------------

Friday came much to quickly, and began with Tyler storming into my room at 6:30 in the morning, yanking the covers off of my perfectly asleep figure, and shouting nonsense that went something along the lines of 'wake the fuck up or Shawn will leave your skinny ass in the colonies!'

  "Is this real life?" I screamed, sitting up in fury. 

He crossed his arms and gave me a shit-eating grin that made me want to take his happy morning self and throw it out the window.  "You look like a troll?"

  I glanced over to the mirror, where sure enough my already unmanageable hair was sticking out in random directions, my makeup that I had forgotten to take off last night smeared underneath my eyes. He tried to stifle his giggles as I tried, and then failed, to comb out my hair with my fingers. I then turned to him with fire in my eyes.  

"Why did you wake me up, and what is this colonies bullshit?" I seethed. 

 "You're going with Shawn back to the Mother Country in 2 hours!" He cheered. At my confused glance he put his hands on his hips and continued. 

"You know...the Mother Country, as in Canada...because we live in the colonies. Have you even packed?"

  "Yes. And Tyler honey  the 'Mother Country is England."  "His mom is British ,and you my friend are a Liar."  

"Okay, so maybe I haven't. But I have a list in my mind of items that I need to bring."  

"You're hopeless. Are you even going to have time to shower and pack?" He mused. I narrowed my eyes at him.

  "Yeah, its only 6- holy shit, Tyler! There is no way I'll be able to get ready in time!" I screeched, clambering out of the bed and high- tailing it to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower as soon as it started, so it was freezing cold for the first 5 minutes. When I finished, I threw my hair up in a towel and scampered back to my bedroom.  My roommate already had my suitcase laid out and outfits arranged in 2 piles, assuming one for each day. He turned around with an innocent smile and held up a pretty maroon dress.  

"Do you think this will be okay for the wedding?"  

I almost tackled him right there, but refrained due to the fact that my towel would probably fall off and Tyler wasn't really that interested in women's bodies. I instead chose to give him messy kisses all over his face and shout 'thank you!' multiple times while I got dressed.  After pulling on comfortable jeans and a sweater, I blow dried my hair and did my makeup quickly. My suitcase was packed neatly, coordinated by each day, when I came back into my room. This time I pulled Tyler into a grateful hug which he quickly returned before letting me go.  

"You're the best roommate I could ever ask for. You know that, right?" I asked sincerely. He pulled me into another tight hug.

  "Yes," He muttered into my neck. 

"But to be honest, I'm in a rush to get you out of here so all of my boyfriends can come over."  

"Oh hush."  He pulled away with a smirk. 

"Cereal for breakfast okay?" 

 "Yeah, I'll make the coffee." 

 By 7:45, I was packed and ready, my stomach full of Lucky Charms and a coffee in my right hand. Andrew would be here at any moment, and probably early if Shawn had anything to do with it. I waited patiently at the kitchen bar, catching up on the latest celebrity gossip and waiting for my drink to cool.  As expected, Andrew arrived at 7:50 with a sharp tap on the door.