“Guys,” I said after Niall finally left, “I’m gonna go back to bed, you don’t have to stick around anymore if you don’t want to,” I said while sighing, trying to sell the idea that I was honestly sleepy.

“Yeah no problem,” sighed Liam while standing, “You should get your rest; we’ll come see you some other time.”

“Oh that’s not necessary,” I say a little too quickly, “I’m going to go stay at a friend for a while, probably a week or two,” I lied, I’ve never lied to them before.

“Bye love,” said Louis while hugging me goodbye, followed by the other three.

“We love you,” sighed Harry in between our hug, “Everything going to get better, I promise.”

I gave a small short lived smiled, and walked them to the door. Once I heard the elevator door close, I slid down my flat door, and did what I haven’t done in a while now.

I started crying.

                **** -Three weeks Later-

I was sitting flat on my stomach, on my bed. I hadn’t cried or anything. A tear escaped my eyes once in a while, but no sobs, yet. I knew it was coming.

        The boys came around my flat twice yesterday. They’ve been coming to see me since what happened, but I pretend not to be home. I was getting ready to leave this apartment. I was planning on staying with my Aunt Kate for a couple of days. She doesn’t know anything about what happened with me and Niall and I haven’t told anyone anything. I just sit in my bedroom floor or my bed and stare at the wall. I haven’t spoken to anyone or anything. I haven’t seen anything on the TV, or the computer. I have had no interaction with the world what so ever; unless you count that one time when I ordered the groceries to my flat. Other than that, complete isolation.

        I’ve packed my clothing but I haven’t dared to actually leave yet. I’m getting the nerve though. I just feel like if I need to do something before I go. Her house is only like twelve blocks away but, I just can’t go. Something’s holding me back and I don’t know what.

I heard my doorbell ring. I haven’t answered to anyone, I usually just ignore the person until they go away, but this time I actually bothered to go there. I didn’t open the door but I just peeked through the peep hole. Right there she was. The only person who could comfort me. She hasn’t come by at all, but I know the boys would have told her by now. She should have been there. I opened the door and she just stared at me.

        I didn’t even bother to check my appearance but I had nothing but an oversized white shirt and black skinny jeans with some boots I got from my closet. This is the first day in a week that I actually bothered to change into something other than my pyjamas.

“Hmm..,” Gabriella said, “Even when you’re supposed to be a wreck you look cute.” I can’t believe her. She hasn’t spoken to me in nearly a month, ignored all my calls during my first month here, and when they bring her in for my Album celebration she doesn’t even bother to talk to me, but instead she goes and makes out with one of my friends. Fantastic, I don’t even know why where friends.

“Because we work,” Gabriella said simply. She knows what I’m thinking just by looking at my face, just like I can tell what she’s thinking by looking at her face. She walked into my flat, soaking everything in.

“Nice place amiga,” She commented, “I thought you would stay with your aunt Kate though like you planned. Been here only a month and already have your own place to call home, and an album. You work fast now don’t you?” I can’t believe how casual she’s making this conversation. I simply shake my head at her, and walk to my kitchen.

“Come in boys!” She called out. I immediately ran to my living room, but the five boys were already standing awkwardly inside my house. They all looked awkwardly around, but Niall kept looking straight at me. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. He seemed hurt, but I doubt it compares to how he hurt me.

“Hey…” Said Niall slowly, “I know you’re mad especially because we tricked you into-”

“Get out.” I said in monotone. I didn’t want excuses I didn’t want a ‘sorry’ I didn’t want a story explaining everything. I just wanted time. Is that too hard to understand?!

“But Ava I said I was-”

“Get. Out,” I said again.

“What?” He asked. He looked honestly confused but I didn’t care.

“Did I stutter?” I asked. I walked to my door, and held it wide open. “I said get out.” I said again.

“But Ava you’re being unreasonable!” He said. I didn’t want to fight, I just wanted my peace and quiet and nothing but that.

“Niall,” I said, I looked straight at him for the first time since he got here, “I’m already holding the door open for you. Do you need me to push you through it too? Because we both know I will.”

He looked around at the boys but they wouldn’t look at him. They were too busy being fascinated by my carpet. Niall just sighed and walked out. I didn’t close the door behind him, I just looked at the others, and then I looked at Gabriella. She tricked me.

“You guys can follow him out too,” I said, “That includes you,” I said while looking at Gabriella.

“What are you talking about Ave,” God I hated that stupid nickname, “I’m here to comfort you.”

“Gabriella, I mean this the kindest way possible,” and I did, “But I didn’t need your comfort once since eighth grade when we met. I don’t need it now. I’m fine by myself, thank you.”

“Ave, I know you. Don’t mistake independent with pride.” She stated. I cannot believe her. She didn’t know a lot of things.

“‘You know me?’ You don’t know shit!” I said.

“I know more than you think Ava.”

“Did you know about my sister?”

“You don’t have a-”

“Yes, I do. Her names Allison she’s at college in Chicago. Did you know about my piano before the boys said it at the party?”

“No but, I do know-”

“No. I believe what you mean to say is, no you didn’t. You didn’t know about why I came to London.”

 She stood silently. She’s been a lousy best friend, “… I may not know everything” she started, she’s sick, “But I know what’s important in our friendship! I know what I need to know!”

I wonder if she knows, “Why am I mad at Niall?” I asked.

“What?”

“You heard me. Why am I mad at Niall?”

“I… I… I don’t know. They boys just saw me coming here, and then they asked me if they could come with me, that you were hurt. Why?”

“Ask the boys, they look like they want to talk.” I looked at them, and Harry went tomato red.

“Niall, “started Lou “was kissing-”

“Eating,” I corrected.

Harry let out a small chuckle but it was followed by dagger eyes from all the other boys. I wasn’t mad at him for laughing though, I’m hilarious!

“Right,” He said, “Niall was eating Demis’ face.”

“Demi?” asked Gabriella, “As in Lovato? As in his stated dream girl?! That sick bastard!”

“Not like you figured that out.” I said. I went back to my room, but not before going to the kitchen to get some Nutella, and a spoon.

A/N: I'm Tired, okay bye dont forget to comment, vote, and fan!

-Daniela