"Not bad. It's a good group of kids. They have a lot of potential, they just don't know what to do with it yet."

"And that's what you're there for."

"It's what I'm going to try to do."

"And you will. It's your first day." Malaika sighs on the other end. "Don't worry my love. You'll be fine. I'll be home tomorrow and you can tell me all about it."

"Promise?" I smile.

"I promise baby."

"I'll see you tomorrow. Have fun tonight. I love you."

"I love you." I hang up the phone and get ready for tonight.

~

Tampa, FL

Malaika's POV:

After my first day I open the front door and go inside.

"Mommy!" Anjali screams as she runs to the door. "You're home!" I drop my bag and pick her up.

"Hi beautiful. Yeah I'm home." I kiss her cheek. I put her down and greet Mark and Joelle.

"The twins are upstairs sleeping." Mark informs.

"Thank you baby." I greet Galina.

"How was your first day?" Mark asks.

"Yeah! How did it go?" Joelle asks.

"I missed you Mommy." Anjali says.

"Alright, alright." Galina says. "We gotta let Mommy get settled in and then we'll talk over dinner. Dinner's almost ready Laika."

"Thanks." I climb the stairs and hop into the shower. After I throw on my pj's, I stop in the twins' room and watch my babies sleep. "Hi twinsies." I whisper. "Mommy's home. I missed you both so much." Leati takes a deep sigh in his sleep. I lightly kiss both of their heads and go downstairs to eat dinner.

~

"And they're down." Galina sighs as she sits down on the couch after putting her daughter to bed after Raw. I come over to the couch with two glasses of wine.

"M'lady."

"Thank you madam." She takes her glass and I sit down. "So how was it today? Really?"

"It was good. The kids they're so fresh and new and excited. About literally everything. They're not like us, the old farts complaining about our backs, sitting on a bus or plane for hours on end... they just love everything." Galina laughs.

"That's good. I'm really happy for you Laika."

"Thank you. I wouldn't be able to do this without you."

"You don't need to thank me. They're my kids too." I rest my head on her shoulder and the two of us drink our wine.

X

May 25, 2019
Anoa'i House
Tampa, FL

I crawl on top of my husband's lap and pepper his face with kisses.

"Mmm..." Joe moans. "Yo necesito mas."

"Ah " He nods. I smile and lean down and kiss him again. He wraps his arms around me and his hands travel to my waist and grab my ass. "Really?"

"Oh come on Laika. Ever since you got pregnant with the twins, your ass went pow!" I chuckle and shake my head.

"You're such a horny dude."