"Taehyung isn't here yet though, what's taking him so long, he was the first one to leave," you mumbled under your breathe.

You kept on making excuses for you to wait longer outside because you wanted to thank Taehyung for taking you away from Sehun. Even though you don't like Taehyung and Jin because of their actions towards you, you still hated Sehun much more than Taehyung and Jin.

"I know Taehyung, maybe he's just running some errands, he'll be back before sunset." Namjoon places his hand on your back and gestured you to come inside the mansion.

Hesitation runs through your mind but you gave in anyway. The both of you went through the mahogany door and was greeted by a grand mahogany staircase that accentuated with gold.

"Holy—"

Namjoon quickly covers your mouth with his hand "Don't swear, you'll get to pay Taegi if you do," Namjoon shivers at the thought like it was a scary nightmare to him.

The whole place was so bright, it was like the sun lived inside the house. There were a lot of gold touches in the mansion that tempted you to break off some pieces of gold from the staircase and make a living out of it.

"They're probably in the dining room, we didn't have breakfast yet so maybe halabuhji prepared something to eat," Namjoon says, more to himself while we strolled through the mansion.

We arrived at the dining room that was filled with chaotic boys who were playing around. Jungkook and Hoseok decided to play tag around the table that was very long, it has sixteen chairs sorrounding it.

Yoongi was sitting at the farthest chair from the entrance, with Taegi infront of him and a giant jar between them. Taegi beamed at his Hyung who was pulling out money from his wallet while frowning.

Jin and Jimin on the other hand were laughing because Jimin told Jin about the joke Hoseok just shared with us today.

The table was filled with food but no one started eating yet. Jungkook and Hoseok stops their little game when they saw the two of you come in.

"Great, the two of you finally arrived, halabuhji didn't want us to eat until we're complete," Jungkook said and sits down.

Hoseok followed and Namjoon sat beside Jungkook. Jin stops laughing when he realised that you were here and turns into a light shade of pink. Still embarrassed by the stunt he did on you.

"(Y/n) come sit with me~~" Jimin calls you, you were a bout to sit next to Jimin but a small arm grabs yours.

Looking down, you saw Taegi looking at you with doe eyes "Can you please sit with me instead pretty miss?" He asks, you can't help but smile at the cuteness and nodded in response.

The child's face brightens while he guides you to his chair, instead of sitting beside Jimin, you were facing him.

"Yah Taegi I invited her first," Jimin turned to the younger while pouting.

Taegi sticks out his tounge at his Hyung "she's mine, Jiminie Hyung"

Jimin grins and playfully rolls his eyes "as possessive as his brother," Jimin clicks his tongue in amusement.

"Now Taegi you do the honors," Jin said to Taegi, making Taegi stand on his seat since he was a little short.

"Thankyou for the food!" Taegi's voice was full of enthusiasm.

Everyone digs into their food while you just sat there admiring the little boy's charms.

"But where's Taehyung Hyung?" Taegi asked in dismay.