That Person (Osoro Shidesu)

requested, ty!

Maybe crushes weren't so bad..

..Is what Osoro thought before she saw her crush with other girls.

You were supposed to be with Osoro, not Saki or Osana! Since forever, Osoro was nice to you. Gave you respect and honesty, and yet you shit on her like this?

It wasn't as if she needed you, she just wanted you.

The pain in her heart hurt, as if it couldn't be healed. Why were you ignoring her like this? Should she do something?

There was the rumor and myth of the cherry blossom tree behind the school. Confess, you get together, yada yada. Maybe it was worth a shot?

-

On Friday evening, Osoro stood angrily by the tree. For the passed week, she was examining it for any possible hints on whether or not the myth was real. Nope, just a regular tree.

It was too late to turn back as Osoro saw you jogging towards the tree.

"Shidesa?"

"It's Shidesu." Wow. Osoro couldn't believe her ears. You didn't even know her name?!

"Ah, sorry. Do you need something? I've gotta go really soon." You didn't seem like you were in a hurry. What was your deal?!

"You've been ignoring me. Day after day, you know how much that hurts?! It's like you don't even care about me, certainly not as much as I care about you!!" There was no way Osoro would get emotional, no, but she couldn't help the cracks in her voice. "I like you, so much, and yet you treat me like garbage. I never- never give anyone this amount of respect. You're special to me, but clearly that's not mutual."

She felt like spitting at your feet. For some reason..

"Shidesu- wait. I'm sorry, I've been.. busy and afraid you hated me for some reason. I thought you were being nice so you could use me, so I tried avoiding you." Why would she.. You don't trust her?!

"Right, of course." She shoved her hands in her pockets. "Whatever, just keep doing that, then."

"Shidesu, wait. I like you, too. Please, just listen to what I have to say." You we're begging for her attention? "I'm so sorry. You make me feel safe and.. safe and sound I just, I didn't want it to be a lie."

"Just tell me next time, okay?" Osoro was about to turn away before you wrapped your arms around her torso tightly. "What the hell?!"

"I'm so sorry," were you crying? "please give me another chance."

"Ugh- fine. But get off of me."

Even if she seemed to hate the hug, Osoro couldn't help but feel empty without you in her arms.