For Me (Gaku Hikitsuri)

(please consider voting and commenting!)
requested, thank u!
the reader and gaku started dating after gaku confessed under the cherry blossom tree, and became That Couple at akademi

"Listen, I'm only gonna day it once so listen up! It's just that.. well.. I like you! I like you a lot, and for so long, too! You treat me like a human and not like some scary freak and.. I just really appreciate that and.." the boy sighed, "you don't have to feel the same.. I just needed to get that off my chest."

"Gaku- you what? You like me?" Trying to stay calm, Y/N asked softly. "I like you, too, okay? Don't think I'm lying or we'll have a big issue."

Gaku stood in disbelief as his eyes welled up with tears of joy. Hot tears poured down his cheeks as he smiled happily, hugging the girl tightly. He lifted her up, twirling around, his face dug in her shoulder.

He's finally happy.

"Guess whoo?" Y/N's eyes were covered by a pair of hands, and she felt the presence of someone behind her.

"Hmm.. Well, it would have to be someone I know.. probably a cute boy.. there's this one boy I know, he's amazing, I love him so much, his name is.. hmm.. is it.. Goku?" Y/N teased.

"You know damn well that I hate that!" Gaku yelled from behind her.

"Gaku, love, chill. I was only kidding." She leaned back against his chest. "Where're the others?"

By now, Gaku removed his hands from her eyes and now stood beside her, hand in hand, walking to school.

"Dunno, probably not showing up. Umeji got suspended, so the others are probably not showing up."

"How come you showed up?"

"'Cuz I didn't wanna not see you." Hiding his face in his uniform collar, Gaku blushed.

Y/N smiled happily and kissed the boy's cheek. "Gross."

The couple arrived to school and stood by the incinerator. By standing, I mean sitting on the bench trying to keep their hands to themselves, failing miserably. Y/N sat comfortably on Gaku's lap, her arms around his neck for support.

You get the gist of it.

Y/N checked her phone for the time, quickly grabbing her stuff.

"C'mon, Gaku, class is gonna start soon."

The boy reluctantly got up, lazily grabbing his stuff. He grumbled as first year students glanced at him, avoiding him.

The hall was crowded with students, and one pushed into the two. Y/N nearly tripped, watching the student as they walked away.

"Push her again, ass hat!" Gaku yelled, storming towards the student. He held their collar in a fist, his other hand ready to punch their face. The boy watched in fear, bracing himself to get punched.

"Gaku! Stop! It was an accident!" Y/N ordered him to put the boy down, beads of sweat rolling down the kids face. "I'm so sorry, he's just.. he's working on it. You okay?" She asked after Gaku put her down. He stood against the wall angrily.

"Y-Yeah! Sorry.."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. Get to class, alright?" Y/N smiled, waving the boy away. "Gaku!"

"What?!"

"You can't do that, babe. You know that." She grabbed his hand, dragging him up the stairs. "If you keep doing that then you'll get suspended."

Students watched the couple as they walked by, giggling.

Gaku spat at their feet, giving them a look to scare them off.

"Gaku, c'mon. Stop that." She dragged him to a corner of the school by a closet. "Keep doing that and you're gonna get in a lot of trouble."

"I don't care.."

"Yes you do, you said earlier you show up for me. Keep doing that, don't get in trouble for me, okay?" Tilting his head up, the girl kissed his lips softly. "I don't want you getting expelled."

Gaku's expression softened, nodding reluctantly. "Okaaaay."

Y/N smiled warmly and dragged the boy to his class room. "I'll see you after class, okay? Try not to get in any trouble."

"Of course." The blond smiled, kissing her lips desperately. "Only for you, though."

"I love you, okay?" Y/N confirmed, smiling slightly.

"I love you, too." He responded. "See you after class."

Y/N nodded, waving goodbye as she left to her class down the hall. Her heart was full and warm, missing the boy already.

oh? gaku? goku.
i came up w that so y'all BETTER not come for me