No Point (Amai Odayaka)

(please consider voting and commenting!)
baby girl sorry for writing angst for u
TW TW TW SUICIDE PLS DONT READ THIS IF UR RLLY SENSITIVE

"Oh, no thanks. I'm full." Y/N said monotonously, staring blankly at the beaming leader's plate of food.

"O-Oh.. okay." Amai smiled anxiously, a bead of sweat rolling down her neck. "See you..!"

"Maybe."

-

"Oh! L/N-San! Did you drop this?" Amai shouted across the classroom to Y/N. Amai knew she hadn't, it was truly just an excuse to speak to her.

"No."

-

"L/N, um.. could you help me with this problem?" Amai tapped Y/N's shoulder with her pen, pointing to writing on her paper.

"Not sure, ask someone else." She said blankly, turning back to face the front.

-

"L/N, I found one of your papers in the hall. Here you go!" Amai beamed, a piece of paper in her hands. It was true, she had found one of papers.

"Just throw it away. I don't need it." Y/N frowned, walking passed.

-

"Hey, has anyone seen L/N?" Amai asked her club members. No one responded, shrugging st going back to their work.

"Check the courtyard maybe? Dunno." Saki sighed.

-

Amai traveled throughout the school, searching desperately for Y/N. It was friday, she was ready to confess. She would finally do it.

Wait..

Amai squinted her eyes at the cherry blossom tree behind the school, staring deeply.

Oh no..

Y/N hung from the tree, her limbs limp.

No..

Amai rushes to the tree as quickly as she could, gasping as tears pricked at her eyes.

No.. no no no!

How could she let this happen? How could she not notice the obvious signs? The clear giveaways. Her lack of socialization, her overall withdraw from anyone.

Immediately, Amai tugged her phone from her pocket, dialing the police as quickly as she can.

"H-Hello? I need the police at Akademi High School right away! There's been a suicide, please, please hurry..!" Amai sobbed, her hand covering her flooding eyes.

-

Once the police arrived, Amai was rushed away. They broke the news of her un-beating heart, telling her they would still try.

Of course, by then, Y/N's family was brought to the scene. They broke the news to them as well, tears on everyone's faces.

-

Weeks passed and Amai had left the Cooking Club. She handed the leadership to Shoku, saying she couldn't keep her spirits up to cook anything.

Amai stayed quiet the rest of her high school career, not caring for anything. It's not like her and Y/N were close but she knew deep down Y/N was her soulmate. She could sense it deep in her blood.

What's the point of caring if there's no one to care for anymore?

Exactly, there was no point.

this toOK A TURN I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD TAKE.