Tiger (Shiromi Torayoshi)

(please consider voting and commenting!)
it's canon that shiromi's never kissed a girl but had kissed a tiger so i thought i might ;)
write;) that ;)
i love this bitch like wtf she's so pretty

"Shiromiiii!" Y/N called out to her girlfriend, who stood outside by the maze. She was doing her last rounds before leaving school. "This new zoo opened up, can we go? Pleeeeaase?"

Shiromi smiled, but when is she not. "Guess so, looks like I have no choice. Today?"

"Yeah! They have tigers, so I thought you'd like to go to see them..!" Y/N stammered, a bead of sweat rolling down her forehead. She was anxious! They've been dating, but it wasn't ever so serious to, say, kiss. But maybe this could lighten the mood.

"Oh, I'm in. I'm done checking the exterior of the school, anyway. I can meet up with you back at your home, okay? I have to go home to change." Although she was a girl of few words, speaking to Y/N brought something out of her and made her more social.

"Of course. I'll see you then, okay?" She stepped back, waving as she ran towards the front of the school.

"Who knows, maybe I'll be able to kiss a tiger." Shiromi joked, nudging Y/N's side. She laughed, picturing it.

"Who knows, maybe you will." She smirked as the couple entered the zoo gates.

"Aaaand now- we have our special, unique, white tigers! Here all the way from Africa, these creatures won't hesitate to give you a big hug of death!" The announcer said on the microphone, grabbing people's attention. Including Shiromi.

"Can I kiss it?" She yelled from the crowd, making her way to the front. The girl stood giddy, waving to the tiger. Y/N squeezed through the people, making her way to her girlfriend.

"You got a death wish? These tigers can and will rip your face to pieces." He said to her, hand on his knee.

"I'm sure they'd love me." She tested him.

"Whatever, your life on the line. I'm sure your friend wouldn't want her best friend dying before her eyes." He pointed to Y/N, who blushed.

"Hm, oh, Y/N? That's my girlfriend, not my friend. Now lemme kiss that tiger." Clawing at the gate keeping the two apart, the tiger roared towards Shiromi. She grinned widely, reaching her hand out through the bars. Everyone stood in fear, expecting her arm to be ripped to shreds and eaten.

But.. she pet it. She pet the top of the white fur, smiling as she began scratching its chin. The tiger seemed pleased, leaning to her touch. Taking the opportunity, Shiromi reached in and kissed the top of it's head happily, rubbing the feline's fur.

Everyone gasped, some pinched themselves to see if they were hallucinating. Nope, they just saw a high schooler kiss a supposedly vicious tiger.

"Maybe you just treat her wrong. Isn't that right, girl.." Shiromi cooed, rubbing the cat. It made some sort of noise, a happy noise, and reached its paw into Shiromi's hand. "!!! Y/N, looook!!"

"I-I see, babe.. That's- you really are somethin' else." Y/N stammered, a nervous smile plastered across her face.

"Thanks for bringing me.. this was actually pretty cool." Shiromi said as the two left the zoo. They said their goodbyes to the white tiger, who was later renamed Shiro, short for Shiromi.

"Oh- of course. Guess you can say you've never kissed a girl but have kissed a tiger?"
Y/N laughed.

"Or I could say I've done both..?" She said in a hushed tone. "Y/N, I really- uh- I really like you. I do, and.. it's funny that I kissed a tiger before I got to kiss you, yknow?"

"Y-Yeah! That's funny, aha. And.. I really like you, too. I do." Y/N smiled warmly, squeezing her hand. "If you, uh, ever wanted to have done both.. just.. let me know."

"I want to do both, right here and right now..!" Shiromi sputtered, mentally slapping herself in the face.

"A-Ah..! Really?" She nodded

Y/N smiled to the ground, before breaking out into a small laughing fit. "You're stupid." She laughed, pulling Shiromi by her collar. "The dumbest person I know."

Before explaining herself, Y/N caught her lips in her own, kissing the girl softly. Shiromi practically melted, weak to the feeling. The feeling of pure bliss.

"I'm smart enough to kiss, though, right?" Shiromi joked, saying in between breaths.

"Sorta," Y/N smirked, "definitely cute enough, though."

"Gross."

yikes i did shiromi dirty. my angel sweetheart how i love u so. oh my GOD i love shiromi i love her so much i'm SHOOK she's a legend in this household