Love Square (Gema Taku)

(please consider voting and commenting!)
i LOVE GEMA SO MUCH he's such a babe
sporty!!reader who's also a pining mess ohoh u know i wouldn't make gema and the reader the exact same c'mon now
that's not me

Tying her hair up, Y/N jogged the track behind the school. She paced herself, careful to not hurt anything. Her music played in her earbuds, which hung in front of her. The grass was dewey since it was the early morning, and students were beginning to file into school.

Y/N usually met her good friend and small crush Gema Taku at the front gate, but today she felt like running was the best thing to do to get her mind off things.

Sweat rolled down her forehead as she pushed herself a bit, timing how long it'd take to do three laps.

"Hey, Y/N!" She turned to see Asu Rito running over, waving and smiling. Y/N grinned, pulling her earbuds out. "Early as always. Just running some laps?" She nodded.

"Yeah, just warming up."

"Cool, I'm gonna go change, I'll be right back." Asu said, walking to the locker room.
Y/N nodded, sticking her earbuds back in here ears and listening to her music play.

Her feet hit the track at the same beat as the song, her breath heavy. By now, the rest of the members have shown up and joined her, running passed her.

Once she got to one end, Y/N wiped her forehead and checked the time. If she wanted to arrive to class on time, she'd need to shower and change soon.

Y/N made her way to the locker room, showered, and changed into her school uniform. She quickly left, waving goodbye to the other members. She entered through the front entrance of the school, walking up the stairs until she got to the third floor.

Sliding open the door, she acknowledged a couple students already in class. Gema hadn't arrived yet, but that was no surprise. He usually spent as much time as he could on his 3DS, so he was either in his club room or walking extremely slow in the halls, too focused on his game.

Y/N took her seat and reached for her phone, scrolling through any social media. Nothing interesting was going on, nor was anyone texting her so she put her phone aside, stretching her limbs.

Minutes ticked by, and Gema hadn't shown up. If he wasn't doing any of the two things she thought, there was a chance he was with Musume Ronshaku, Gema's crush. Y/N's heart ached at the thought of Gema with such a bimbo. It wasn't like Musume even liked him, all she cared about was popularity and her appearance. Gema wasn't even popular, nor was he her type. She always fawned over Budo or Itachi since they were both strong and popular. It disgusted Y/N.

Musume hadn't shown up to class, either, so the chance of that was relatively high. Y/N sighed, sulking in her seat. Her head hung low, her face warm.

The only thing that prevented Gema and Y/N from being super close was the fact that Y/N wasn't in the Gaming Club. Gema rarely spoke to anyone who didn't share the same interests as him, and was usually quite rude to people. It wasn't his fault, he's just an antisocial guy who wants approval.

Snapping herself out of her thoughts, Gema walked through the back door, blushing with a dorky grin on his face. Behind him was Musume applying her lip gloss, waving to Gema as she went to her seat. The only people preventing the two from sitting next to one another way Y/N and Kuroko, which she was grateful.

As he sat down, Gema sighed happily, his hand over his heart. Y/N groaned, turning her head to face the other way. She tried to draw her attention to the window, but since it was quite far from her seat, she directed her attention to her bag.