Ear Piercing (Haruto Yuto)

(please consider voting and commenting!)
i think people forget abt haruto having an earring so. i did what had to be done.

"Wait- Now I'm nervous.." Y/N said worriedly as the couple arrived to the piercing store. "Maybe I can just.. not wear earrings."

"No, c'mon, you're going in. Before me, c'mon." Haruto complained, practically dragging the girl inside. He waved to the familiar cashier, chatting about her appointment.

"It hurts though.."

"Aw, c'mon, it doesn't hurt that bad. I got mine, like, two years ago. It didn't hurt."

Y/N looked at him from the chair she sat in nervously, her smile wavering. "If you say so.."

The piercer has arrived, gotten comfortable, and was about to pierce Y/N's ear. She bit her lip harshly, her eyes shut tight. Haruto shook his head, crossing his arms. Sighing, he bent down, kissing her softly on the lips. Just as he did, Y/N's ear had been pierced, but she was too distracted by Haruto.

"What do you want, red head?" Y/N asked, amused.

"Another kiss. That's what." He winked at the piercer, who nodded. "C'mere."

While kissing Y/N, the piercer had impaled her other ear, done in the blink of an eye.

"So clingy, Haruto. I'm trying to get my ears pierced."

"You already did, baby." Haruto smirked.

"Eh?" She turned to the mirror, gaping at the two earrings in her ears. "Woah!! Haruto, look!"

"Told you it wouldn't hurt. And you look hot, so it's a win win."

"Shut up, dumb dumb."

-

As the couple left the store with a bag of earrings in one hand, Y/N stood proudly, beaming. Her earrings gave her a sudden boost of confidence, practically radiating from her body.

"Hot, huh?"

"100%." Haruto grinned, holding her hand tight.

"I just so happened to be home alone tonight if you wanna join me." Y/N teased, laughing at Haruto's suddenly red face.

"Y-Yeah. Of course."

oops my hand slipped
ugh haruto stab me with your hands i miss u so much
I MISS THE RAINBOW 12 SM:(