Weak (Osoro Shidesu)

(please consider voting and commenting!)
a lot of people requested male osoro but i don't write genderbent stuff so i have a Best Girl here pls accept her and not male
she! is a legend
prompt from imagine-your-otpp on tumblr

"Hey, Osoro, your girlfriend's here." Umeji teased to the lovestruck 'baddie'. Ever since Osoro came back from suspension, her crush on Y/N L/N sprouted like a rose in spring.

"You're lucky I don't rip your throat out. Shut it, short stuff." She said coldly, shoving him in the shoulder. Admiring from afar, Osoro gazed at the girl. She stood chatting with a friend, Pippi Osu, about her broken disc for her SS4.

"You're drooooliiing."

"Shut the fuck up, blondie!" Osoro yelled, catching Y/N's attention. The two's eyes met, and she gave an unsettled smile and wave.

"You're blonde too." Umeji grumbled. "Whatever. I'm gonna go out back. See ya, boss."

-

"Ah, sorry!" Y/N squeaked as she roughly bumped into Osoro. The delinquent stood in admiration at the concerned girl, blush creeping up on her. "Um.. are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm fine- I- uh- yeah." Osoro hustled, blushing.

"O-Okay.. see you around." She smiled, turning the corner and out of sight.

-

"Excuse me? I think you dropped this." Y/N called out to the blonde, picking up a loose piece of paper.

"Eh? Don't read that!" Osoro yelled, snatching the paper from her hands. She crumbled it up and shoved it in her pocket, storming off, flustered.

What Osoro didn't know was that Y/N saw it. She saw her name written multiple times across the paper with hearts, dozens of not hundreds. There was scribbled words across the page which were unreadable in the short amount of time.

-

"Cold in here.." Y/N mumbled to herself, rubbing her arms as the cool outdoors air flooded into the classroom.

"Here." Osoro grumbled, pulling her jacket off her shoulders. She had it in a ball, handing it over to Y/N.

"H-Huh?! No- no. It's okay, really." She stammered, politely pushing the jacket back.

"Just fucking take it."

"Oh.. okay.." Y/N took it in her hands, wrapping the leather around her shoulders. "Thank you, Shidesu-San."

"Whatever!"

-

"You- you fucking maniac.." Osoro mumbled, watching Ayano Aishi stand over a body. "You murderer! What the fuck have you done?!"

"Competition." Ayano smiled, turning to face the blonde, who watched her moves carefully and tediously.

"If she's dead, you're dead." Osoro yelled, coming towards Ayano was a crowbar. Quickly hitting it across her head, Ayano fell to the floor. Not unconscious yet.

"You're a psycho!" Osoro screamed, pushing her foot against the back of her head. "Do you even realize what you've done?!"

Ayano spat at her foot, gripping her knife in one hand. "Not a chance." Osoro stomped her foot down harshly onto Ayano's hand, a grunt coming from her.

"Someone get the fuck over here now!" Osoro yelled into the hallway, grabbing anyone's attention. Luckily, that someone was a teacher. "Don't just stand there, get over here!"

-

"Hey, hey, don't you fucking look at me like that." Osoro yelled to Y/N, who sat motionless on the floor, leaning against the wall. "You stay awake or god help me.."

Y/N smiled weakly, holding Osoro's hand. Her hands were cold and weak, frail and pale.

"The ambulance is almost here, okay? Keep on breathing a little longer. You've got this."

"Osoro.." Y/N mumbled, only to be hushed.

"Don't waste your energy. Just sit here with me." Osoro's hand grew bloody from the pool beneath her. "I can't believe she fucking did this.."

-

"Ma'am, I can't allow you on the ambulance unless you have a close relationship-,"

"She's my girlfriend, let me on." Osoro spat, climbing into the back of the ambulance. Y/N was laying helplessly in a bed, paramedics keeping her stable.

-

"Ms. Shidesu?" A nurse called, looking up from his clipboard. "You can visit now."

Osoro sleepily walked into Y/N's room, the girl reading some sort of book.

"I'm so sorry.." Osoro frowned, nearly sobbing at the sight. "I can't believe I let this happen.."

"Hey, you don't need to worry. It wasn't your job to protect me." Y/N smiled, closing her book.

"But I want it to be!"

"Shidesu.."

"I want to protect you no matter what. And- and I failed that." Osoro whined. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry.. I doubt you'd be able to protect me."

"What?"

"You get so weak around me." Y/N teased, smiling.

Osoro broke into a smile, leaning close to the girl. She kissed her forehead softly, a hum coming from Y/N.

"Stay safe, okay? Can you promise me that?" Y/N asked, holding her hand.

"I promise you, I will. For you."

aw babey gorl osoro is a softy at heart
i stan her tbh
halfway thru writing this i got the urge to write angst but this is barely angsty so ell em aye oh