I'm Cold (Umeji Kizuguchi)

(please consider voting and commenting!)

plot: umeji and y/n started dating, but umeji isn't good at finding opportunities to flirt with her. in order to do so, the gang tells him to take her on a series of dates throughout the day, and they'd follow. when given an opportunity, one of them will speak into the headset they gave him, telling umeji what to say. but, umeji will continue to fuck up the lines, thinking he ruined the dates and the relationship.

"Oh, Y/N!" The girl turned around to see the group of bullies of Akademi. Y/N rolled her eyes and continued walking in an attempt to avoid them. "Still dating that shut in? The wannabe for a prissy girl? What's his name again? It's irrelevant." They all said, mocking the girl.

"His name is Umeji Kizuguchi, but don't worry. I'm not surprised people like you wouldn't know his name."

"People like us? And what does that mean exactly?" Musume Ronshaku snapped, her hands on her hips.

"I mean pussies who are too afraid to talk to guys who are intimidating. I mean, c'mon. They really scare you that bad? Then go cry yourself a river or something." Y/N retorted, continuing to walk the path to the school.

"Who exactly do you think you're talking to?" One of the bullies asked, narrowing her eyes and smirking.

"Did I not make myself clear enough? Pussies. Cowards. Whiny bitches. Daddy's Girl's." Y/N stopped. "You all know exactly what Osoro and the delinquents are capable of. And I know you're all just scared of them. Picking on one of their girlfriends isn't a wise decision, and you know it. Now, please, my boyfriend will be here any minute, and I would like to enjoy my time with him rather than have to see all of your faces. Do I make myself clear?"

"Wh-Whatever! Slut!" One of them yelled, her nose scrunching up. She flipped her hair and walked away, her friends doing the same. Y/N shrugged and continued walking, going to change her shoes.

"Hm? Ah, Umeji!" Y/N saw the boys walking up to the front of the school, talking. More so grumbling, but whatever. Umeji looked up from his friends faces and waved.

"Shit, what do I say?" He whispered to his friends, who all mentally slapped him.

"Say hi dumbass!" Hayanari whispered yelled. "You're hopeless, Umeji."

"Shut your mouth. I'll kill you before you see your locker. Hey!" He said before calling to his girlfriend, who stood patiently by his locker. She was doing something on her phone that included a lot of scrolling. She was most likely reading Midori Gurin's blog post about a boy named Alex she keeps emailing, complaining on how he never responds.

"Good morning, boys." She said once they all came up.

"..Say morning idiots." Umeji scowled to his friends, who said hello. Y/N giggled.

"Theres this ice skating rink that opened for the season, if you'd like to go sometime." She offered to Umeji, who glanced up harshly to her, his face slowly turning red. "Of course, it's alright if you don't want to! I could always take a friend of someth-"

"No! Uh, I mean.. I can go. I, erm, yeah. We can do that." He said, smacking his friends who were chuckling at the hopeless romantic.

"Cool! I can tell you about it later in class, since I know you guys don't stick around inside for so long." Y/N said, smiling.

"Yeah, of course. I'll see you then, okay?" He said, smiling softly to her. She nodded and kissed his lips quickly, waving goodbye to the others as she went down the hall.

"Jesus, Umeji, ever tried speaking like a normal person before?" Gaku said, causing the others to laugh. "You guys have been dating for months, what's the big idea?"