Shut Up And Dance (Budo Masuta)

(please consider voting and commenting!)
i saw an mmd of budo and the mmd creator w this song and UGH IT WAS SO CUTE budo's expression at one part got me uwuing so.
budo can't dance

Y/N practically skipped into the Gymnasium, the smell of junk food and alcohol in the air. It was a graduating party for everyone leaving Akademi that year, along with a couple students from other years.

She spotted Budo standing with his arms crossed on the side, anxiously watching his fellow students dance.

"Oi, Budo!" Y/N shouted, waving as she walked over. "How come you're not dancing?" Her foot tapped to the beat, nodding her head.

"Hm? Oh.. I don't really dance." Budo sighed, smiling.

"Well not with that attitude. C'mon, Budo! It's our last year, last few days at this school. How 'bout we have some fun? Lighten up a little."

"That's okay, really.." He shook his head lightly.

"Not to me! Please, Budo? Do you really wanna spend your last days like it's the first?" Y/N pleaded, puppy dog eyes staring up at him.

Flushed, Budo flinched. "Whatever!"

"Awesome!" Dragging the boy by his wrist, the two made it to the dance floor. She watched as all her fellow classmates partied around them, smiling fondly. "Just keep your eyes on me."

"Ah.. You're holding back.." Budo smirked, chuckling nervously.

"Shut up!" Y/N teased, taking him further into the crowd. She had a tight grasp on his wrist, Budo practically tripping every step. "Just dance with me."

Letting loose, he complied. The two danced and danced, their energy growing low. Their skin buzzed from the alcohol which Budo swore he wouldn't drink.

"Finally had some fun for once, hah?" Y/N slurred as the two stood against the walls. "I'm glad you- you finally didn't be boring."

Budo laughed, his cheeks red. "You make no sense right now."

"Immmmm.. drunk."

"I know you are. Thanks for tonight. That.. helped."

"Mm..." Y/N mumbled into his shoulder. "You too. I love you, man."

His breath hitched, and although she was drunk, something felt honest. "I love you, too."

"Aw.. B-Budo.." Y/N sniffled, tears popping up in her eyes.

"You're so fucking drunk."

ugjakxowb wow this is so bad omg YIKES