You Said The Word! (Umeji Kizuguchi)

(please consider voting and commenting!)
i love umeji gah

reader never swears EVER but,, yeah

"Fuck!" Y/N screamed, holding her foot up in her hands. She bounced on one foot, her face scrunched up. If she wasn't in so much pain, she'd cover her mouth immediately.

Umeji slowly looked up from his phone, a grin growing slowly. "Did.. did you just say fuck?" He laughed, not believing his own ears.

"N-No.. I didn't- I never say that." Y/N stuttered, her face heating up from embarrassment. She never curses! Umeji was rubbing off on her.

"You did! Holy shit! You said the word! This is the best day of my life!" Umeji laughed, leaning back on the couch.

"Hey! Watch your language." Y/N pouted, knowing what he would say next.

"Me?! Look who's talking! You stubbed your toe and then all of a sudden you yell fuck! This is amazing." Shaking his head, Umeji stayed in a laughing fit.

"It was an accident.." She frowned.

"No- no, it was hilarious! Don't be sad, that was amazing."

"I can't believe I said that!" Burying her face in her hands, Y/N frowned.

"Hey, c'mon, don't worry! No one's here anyway. We're at my house, remember?" He comforted her, rubbing her shoulder.

Y/N whined into her hands, shaking her head.

"Damn, only time you curse is when we're having sex. That's crazy." She shoved Umeji for saying that, earning giggles from him. "Aw, don't worry, don't worry."

"Shut up, it was an accident."

"You're so damn cute."

Y/N fought to keep a stern expression, a smile breaking through. She laughed at the situation, laughed at the fact that she yelled fuck so loud that Umeji's neighbors probably heard, laughed at all of it. Umeji sat happily, smiling at the girl.

She definitely brought out the best in him. And he definitely brought out the worst in her. Perfect couple right there.

rlly quick bc i'm tryna have a good schedule for posting u know
anyway enjoy this quick lil thing i really have big boy crush on umeji and id have his kids