Infirmary, Now. (Itachi Zametora)

(please consider voting and commenting!)
i used to hate this mf but. he grew on me tbh

"Fuck!" Y/N yelled as she fell to the ground. She cursed at the track beneath her, checking out her ankle. It hurt like hell, and was probably sprained or twisted, who knows, maybe even broken.

"You okay?" Itachi stopped in his tracks, squatting down next to her.

"Fine." She said sternly, lifting herself back up. "Just tripped."

Y/N went to take another step, stomped down on the ground, and immediately regretted her choice. A strike of pain danced up her leg, causing her to scream again.

"You're not fine." He said bluntly.

"I'm- I'm fine, I swear. Something must be in my shoe." She lied, waving him off. She took another step on her good foot, then on her bad. The same pain went up her leg, causing her to limp.

"Just go to the infirmary, Y/N." Sighing, Itachi held the bridge of his nose.

"No! I'm fine, Itachi!" She yelled, grumbling under her breath.

Y/N limping continued, and soon enough she sat out to check out her ankle.

"Infirmary, now." Itachi ordered, arms crossed over his chest.

"No, I'm fine."

"Don't make me make you."

"Oh yeah? How you gonna do that?" She smirked, crossing her arms.

"Let! Me! Down!" Y/N punched Itachi's back, kicking her legs. He had her slung over his shoulder, holding her waist. She wouldn't budge, so he just decided to carry her.

No response.

"Itachiiiii, pleeeeeeaaaasssse..." Y/N whined, her limbs going limp. "It's not that bad anywayyyy."

No response.

Pouting, Y/N accepted defeat. He carried her down the hall, first year's avoiding the intimidating boy at all costs. Y/N waved to them, frightening them even more.

"Oh my goodness, what do we have here?" The nurse asked, her index finger on her lip.

"Sprained her ankle when we were running." He told her, setting Y/N down on a bed. She crossed her arms and pouted, sitting like a child.

"We'll check that out right away. Does it hurt, darling?" She asked, kneeling down to examine the swollen ankle.

"No, it's fine! I can walk fine, he's over exaggerating!"

"I'm not."

"Screw you."

An hour passed and Y/N was ordered to stay in the bed to rest. She decided the best way to let time pass was to sleep, so she took the opportunity.

A sudden noise awoke her, maybe a bird hit the window or something? She looked up abruptly and saw none other than Itachi. He sat peacefully at the seat next to her bed, arms crossed, checking his phone.

"Itachi? Why're you still here?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Hm? Just.. waiting." He mumbled.

"For me~?" She teased, sitting up. The boy rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"How does it feel?" He asked, changing the subject abruptly.

"Fine, it's.. it's fine." She half lied.

"Sure. The nurse said you could go home early if you wanted, but you'd need someone to come pick you up or help you home. I cant leave school early but.. I can walk you home if you want." He blushed lightly, offering what seemed like the opportunity of a life time.

"Aw, finally warming up, are we?" Y/N cooed, pinching his cheek.

"No," he pulled her hand aside, "I'm just making sure you're okay."

"Your lack of interest in me is amusing." She joked.

"You're annoying." Itachi scoffed, sticking his head up.

Y/N simply smiled, staring at her ankle.

"Thanks for taking care of me, 'Tachi."

"Any time."

ew? this is so bad i did this cutie dirty>:(