Affection (Gema Taku)

(please consider voting and commenting!)
i'm uwu at gema tbh he's mega cutie in my book
prompt by otpimagines1 on tumblr!

Y/N raced down the halls of Akademi, turning corners and running up and down stairs until she found the unofficial Gaming Club. Her stupid boyfriend was probably too invested in his little game to notice her stroll in.

Opening the door slowly, the girl peeked in and saw the one and only Gema Taku standing, more like slouching, looking deeply at his video game. He hadn't noticed her, back facing the door.

Y/N ran up to his back, wrapping her arms around his torso warmly. She dug her face into his back, grinning happily. Gema's body twitched as he put his game away, turning his head around to see the familiar girl's head.

He scoffed. "What is this?" He asked, shocked.

"Affection." Y/N cooed.

"Disgusting." Her grip loosened, and a frown began forming on her lips. "K-Keep doing it.."

Y/N smiled, grip tightening around his body. Gema turned, lifting the girl up in his arms. Sharing an embrace, the couple beamed, enjoying the silent company.

"I love you!" The girl yelled, cupping his face in her hands. She smooshed her lips on Gema's, nose scrunching up. Heat radiated off his face, smiling dorkily.

Gema's cheeks were a bright red, along with the tips of his ears. Dating an energetic mess was probably his best decision, since he was more on the loner side.

"I love you, too." Gema mumbled into her hair, breathing in harshly. "Don't tell anyone though!"

Y/N smiled, laughing silently. "I won't."

"I almost beat the level before you came in."

"Oh, sorry for interrupting."

"Don't ever be sorry!!!"

little quick bc i wanted to write for this prompt asap omg i love. gema. !!!!!!!!!!! i plan on writing more for him soon so keep an eye out