Seven

I thought I was better, but looks like I was just putting my emotions on hold. I was slacking off during trainings and Jason called me out for that several times. I couldn't focus right and didn't want to admit to myself that it was because of my breakup.

Finally stepping out of my blue Toyota, I locked the doors then entered my house. I kicked my shoes in place and went upstairs with heavy steps. I was honestly so exhausted, all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Big brother?"

I tried not to groan before facing the little girl in Afro.

"What?" I replied, noticing she was holding something behind her back.

"Um, I broke something by accident." she said in her small voice.

"Hide it or fix it, unless it's mom's favourite vase then you're f*cked."

"It belongs to you."

My hand, that was about to twist the doorknob to my bedroom's door, froze and hovered in the air. I turned around frowning and took a menacing step in front of her.

"What?! What did you break?" I asked almost shouting.

She shrunk in fear and looked at the ground shamefully.

"Your statue, but I tr—"

"How did you even manage to break it?! Who allowed you in my studio?!" I cut her off.

The door to the master bedroom opened. Mom came out with a floor brush in hand.

"What's going on? What's with all the shouting?"

"Maïa entered my art studio and broke my sculpture!" I explained.

"But I made you a new one." she voiced out.

"What?!"

She took her hands from behind her back and I saw her holding a mini clay sculpture. I pushed pass her while mumbling profanities and bust through the door to my studio. The container where I keep my clay was open and there was a broken sculpture on the ground. I let out a yell of rage.

Mom appeared at my door with her hands on her hips. "Jaheem you know better than to be yelling in my house!"

"But she entered my studio, broke my last artwork and used my stuff!"

"I'm sorry..." Maïa said from behind my mom.

"Jaheem she's just a child! It was an accident and she said she's sorry."

I sighed through my nostrils. I spent three days working on that and all that work is gone to waste.

"Apologize to your sister." she demanded.

"She's not—I mean apologize for what?"

"For shouting at her like that."

"Fine." I walked over to Maïa and looked down at her with my snark still plastered on my face "I'm sorry for shouting at you like that."

"It's okay." she replied lowly, her big dark brown eyes staring at me in fear.

"Can I leave now?" I asked "I'm tired."

"Yes. But next time you disrespect her I'll spank you in front of her."

I nodded acknowledging the seriousness of her threat. I went into my room, immediately fell onto my bed and dozed off.

__________

When I woke up from my nap, I stretched then grabbed my phone. A small pain was present near my temple but I ignored it. I went straight to Snapchat and clicked on my story. The first snap was a selfie of me with Vicky sitting on my laps and she captioned it "Add up this lit baddie @queenvickycravalho". I shook my head and laughed. I checked through the people who viewed my story to see if I'll find Navia's name. It took a little while because I had two hundred views but I eventually found her. I smiled seeing her name.

I knew I shouldn't be proud, she clearly didn't want us to breakup and making her jealous is just making me petty. I sighed ignoring that thought. A notification slid down on my screen, I tapped on it to reply to Luca.

😼Luca: Yo I think Navia's jealous, she just texted me

Me: What did she say?

😼Luca: She asked me if it was true that you were dancing with Vicky all night and I said yes, then she answered "Oh" with no emojis 😂

Me: Did she say anything else?

😼Luca: Nope

Me: Well it's a start, thanks bro

😼Luca: For what?

Me: For being a hormonal teen and going after every pretty girl you saw 😂 Or else I wouldn't of been hanging with Vick

😼Luca: Stfu 😂🖕🏽

I went on Instagram feeling a bit better but a bit worse at the same time. I sighed and focused on the fact that my plan worked. I scrolled through posts but quickly stopped when I saw a video posted by Navia. By the background, which was a few people in front of a mirror wall, I knew it was a dance video.

Normally she only posts her solos but this one was a duet. She was dancing with a Hispanic looking dude and they were dancing really intimately. It made my blood boil when she slowly pressed her a** on his crotch. It made my jaw clench when she spun and they started grinding on each other. It made my free hand form a fist when she smiled brightly then bit down on her bottom lip. It made my nostrils flare when their final pose was him holding her and they were chest to chest just staring at each other. Her caption was
"🎶: Mad love - Sean Paul ft Becky G and David Guetta
👯‍♀️: @ya.gal.navia + @themiguelcortez
Had so much fun, can't wait to dance with you again 😘"

I shouted out of anger and threw my phone away from me. I knew I had no right to get mad because I did this first, but she's literally the bigger person between us! She should've acted more maturely than that! I was even more bothered by the comments people have been posting, some guys were calling her sexy and others were saying they look cute together. They don't. We look cute together!

Not only was she dancing to seduce, but she was wearing bright yellow. She wore a tight crop top hoodie with matching shorts. She knew how much those type of colours on her made me feel. Looks like I played myself.

I tugged on a handful of my hair. I was so mad! I got up and decided I needed to go punch something.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
A picture of Zaddy cause he's just so😻🤤
And who here loves Navia?🙋🏽‍♀️ Don't forget to
⭐️vote
💬comment
💞share