Two

I parked my dark blue Toyota and got out. I walked up the house's porch stairs to ring the doorbell. After a while, the door opened. It wasn't who I was expecting to see although I should've known.

"Oh, the boxer my little sister is f*cking is here." Naveen exclaimed dryly.

"Yo." I said sternly, which was enough of a warning.

"Man leave him alone," I heard a female voice behind him "that's my boo you talking 'bout. Plus he can beat your a**."

I pushed passed him and walked in. Navia instantly jumped into my arms.

"Hey boo." She greeted as I hugged her back.

"Hey boo." I replied kissing her cheek.

I wish I gave her a forehead kiss but she's slightly taller than me and I don't feel like getting on my toes.

"Get a room!" Naveen exclaimed.

"Okay." she agreed.

When her brother saw us going up the stairs he freaked out.

"No stop! I changed my mind, don't."

"Too late!" Navia replied from the top of the stairs.

Naveen, and Navia's other older brothers, don't actually hate me; they just put up the overprotective brothers act whenever we're together. When we hang between bros we're cool. But I don't blame them for caring for their sis.

With my hand in hers, Navia led me to her bedroom. She closed the door once we entered and came to sit next to me on her peach coloured bedsheets. Her room is colourful, radiating her joyful personality. From motivational posters on her cream walls to light pink floral curtains, the entire place put you in a better mood.

My girlfriend put her arms around my neck and snuggled closer. I held onto her closer, as her body molded perfectly into mine. I couldn't help it when my heart started beating faster, she just seems to have that efffect on me.

"Are you sniffing me?" I asked amused.

"Yes. I take any chance I get to smell you when you don't smell like sweat or Axe."

I laughed at her response.

"Hey didn't you have a new dance to show me?"

"Oh yeah yeah!" she replied bouncing up.

She grabbed her music player while humming a beat. Some fast music started playing so she went and stood in front of me. She started swaying her hips, bopping her chest and running her hands all over her body seductively. I leaned back enjoying my view.

Navia is a dancer, she's pretty amazing. But these little sexy dances she only shows me. She makes me feel like a very special guy.

"Want to dance with me?" she asked turning around and looking at me over her shoulder.

"Hell yeah." I replied getting up.

She bent over and started popping her a** on me. I grabbed onto her waist and swayed us to side to side. She then turned around and put arms around my neck.

"You're a horrible dancer." she teased.

"Shut up." I replied.

She giggled and lightly shook her head. The music stopped and we just stared at each other's brown eyes. That was it, we both leaned in and started kissing. This girl makes me feel some type of way I can't even describe. I closed my eyes, enjoying myself.

It never went farther than that; dancing and kissing. Navia says she wants to loose it only after marriage and I respect that. I even respect her more for that. No rush cause I'll be the man she marries anyways.