Chapter 27 - Authors Note (Big Announcent!)

Okay everyone, so I've been doing some major thinking about this book. And no I'm not gonna delete it off Wattpad, so you don't have to worry about that. But there's two very important things, I want to talk about with you gies.

1. Alright so 'Rejected as If I care' is a great book in my opinion. But the plot is everywhere, it went in so many different directions that I think I confused you all in the beginning. So here's my idea, I think this should be apart of a series of books I'm gonna write called the 'Infinate love.' I'm gonna write three more books, to continue on this. So what do you think? Think it's a good idea? Because I'm a new author and new too all this stuff , and I don't wanna make a huge choice without you all. You all are the greatest! So please comment about what you think about this, tell me if you want me to continue on with this story or do the book series and end it here.

And 2. I need a co editor. Someone to help me make sure there's no mistakes in the book, to run over my idea with and tell me their opinion. If you would like to help me with it, comment on this chapter and tell me. Tell a little about yourself, it's exactly like an interview. No pressure at all! It's only if your interested in it.

Thank you all so much. I want to say a special thanks, to all you wonderful people who voted and commented on my story! And please give me your thoughts about, the first thing I talked about. And again if you wanna become my co-editor, you can either put it on the book or message it to me. I'll tell who got the job in the next update, and if I'm continuing or doing the series.