Chapter 24 - Trying to persway an Alpha isnt easy

Jem's Pov:

"Yes!" I shouted.

"No!" He replied.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

"No!" Then I hit his shoulder. "You tricked me." I said.

"But it worked didn't it?" He said smirking.

"But Richard, I trust them. They didn't even choose to be rouges."

"They're still rouges Jem, and are completely unpredictable. All the rouges I have known are heartless people, that destroy everything in their way."

"That's just a stereotype. Like Cora and Isaiah, I can tell that they would never hurt anyone. Unless they attacked them with brut force. Not all rouges are bad." He then sat down on the bed, and put his head down. And silence filled the air, as I awaited for his awnser.

"Fine then can stay, but if they screw up just one time. They're dead." I kissed him on the cheek, and just as I was about to leave he grabbed my wrist and walked closer to me. Then he whispered in my ear. "I love you."

Then he closed the distance all the way between us, making our lips connect sending sparks everywhere. It was just a simple kiss, nothing special. When we did pull away both of us were breathless.

"I love you too." I breathed out.

Richard instantly took control, and kissed me again. This one felt more passionate, and as we kept going the kiss got rougher and more heated. I started walking backwards towards the bed and he followed not for a secound breaking the kiss. He layed me down on the bed, and placed his arm over me so his full weight wasn't on me.

He traced the outline of my bottom lip, asking for enterence and I denied him. Making him growl a little, and he bit my bottom lip causing me to opened and he stuck his tounge in my mouth. Damn you Richard. I thought. As our tongues fought for dominance, I couldn't help but let a small moan escape my lips.

"Jem did you con- OH MY INNOCENT EYES, MY INNOCENT EYES!" Nicki said. Once me and Richard broke apart, he started growling at her. I pushed him off of me, and walked towards Nicki.

"Yah right Nicki, your eyes are so not innocent. I know you've been doin the dirty with Sam, because I can smell him all over you." Then I walked downstairs, leaving her blushing. I walked outside where Cora was sitting down, when she saw me she stood up along with Isaiah.

"You all can stay." I said, they started cheering and Cora hugged me.

"Thank you so much Jem. Where's your mate, I have to talk to him about giving up my Alpha position." She said.

"So, your not gonna be an Alpha anymore?"

"Yah, like I said earlier. I didn't choose to be an Alpha, and I really didn't wanna be one." Then she walked into the pack house. Then Isaiah walked up to me.

"Can I stay too Jem?" He asked.

"Of course Isaiah. Why would I let a cutie like you live on your own?" Then I ruffled up his hair, and I heard a growl behind me. I turned to see Richard. "What? Are you jealous?" I asked him.

"He's got nothing on me, besides I'm more handsome." He said.

"I don't know Richard, Isaiah's charms are growing on me." Then Isaiah stuck his tongue out at Richard, and Richard did it back. I'm here with two idiots. I thought.

'I am not an idiot.' Richard said in my head.

'Get out of my head!' I yelled.

Mystery Pov:

That's right, trust the boy. He's the key into getting her. Jem. I know her kind, they're too powerful for this world. That's why they were whiped out completely, but she somehow survived. Her parents were stubborn, and didn't wanna give her up.

Now all I have to do, is too get evidence that she's still alive. Then I'll show them to the council, and she'll be executed. I won't stop till she's dead. We don't need another 'Chosen One.'

Who the hell is this mystery person? I guess you all will have to find out in the future chapters, and I'm on a roll with these updates! And have you all seen the new update on Wattpad? I love it, you can add Vidios and pictures to the chapters without doing all of that hard stuff before. Anyways....

Just asking, what's your favorite color?

Comment!

Vote!

Thx for reading!