Chapter 13 - He started a war

Jem's Pov:

I really have to use the bathroom, but Ricahrd's arm kept me from doing that. Then an idea came to mind, I reached over and grabbed my phone and pressed the bull horn on an app. It was so loud that he fell off of the bed and let go of me. Well that worked. I thought. Before I could go in the bathroom, Richard wrapped his arms around me.

"I really gotta take a waz, please let me go." I said.

"Let me think about it, no." He said.

"If you don't release me, im gonna pee on you." I threatened. And he let go of me, and I ran into the bathroom.

After I was done, I turned on the water to take a shower. Halway through it, there was a knock on the door.

"Jem you're taking a shower." He complained.

"Yah, and what of it?" I asked.

"Can I join you?" I could just picture him smirking when he said that.

"You know the awnser to that Richard."

"So, that's a yes then?"

"No! It means no!" I said raising my voice. I heard him start growling at me, and then he walked away. Thank goodness, I thought he was gonna do something. I thought. After a long shower, I grabbed a towel and walked out.

"You know Jem, you should'nt be walking out here like that. It's very hard to control my wolf, and you like that isn't helping." He said.

"Well I'm sorry but I need cloths." I said, the walked right back to the bathroom and got ready. I had on a red shirt with jeans, and my favorite leather jacket with black boots. When I walked out of the bathroom, Richard wasn't there. He probably left for pack business. I thought. When I walked outside the door, I only took one step and then cold walked was splashed all over me. I jumped up and suprise, and saw Richard and his beta Sam, with a bucket.

"Richard this was my favorite jacket!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry babe, but it looked like you needed to cool down." Then he started laughing, I ran down the hall to Nicki's room and didn't stop knocking till she opened it.

"What's up Jem?" She asked.

"Sam and Richard, poured water all over my favorite jacket. They need to pay." I said.

"I feel bad for Sam and Richard, becuase they have started a prank war." She said then let me come into her room. We came up with the perfect idea. Watch out Richard, because your gonna pay for that. I thought.

"Okay Nicki get the camera." I said, she nodded in responce and grabbed it off of her bed. Then she turned it on and faced it towards me.

"Okay so here's what were gonna do. You know how the Xbox, is a man's first love. Well were gonna pretend to break it, but really the real one will be hidden somewhere. Also we have new members on Team Jem, and it's Samantha!" I said. Then she went on camera, to explained more.

"Okay so Nicki and Jem, are gonna take it. And run into the woods, while they're chasing them. I will wait for them at the location with bats, to break the fake one. They are gonna be so mad, but that's what you get for messing with Team Jem." She explained.

We placed the hidden cameras, everywhere around the house. And we started our plan. "Yo, boys!" I yelled. All of them came running down the stairs, then Nicki grabbed the Xbox and ran outside. I chased after her, and they ran after us.

"Not the Xbox Jem!" Richard yelled.

"Drop it babe!" Sam yelled at Nicki. When we finally made it, Samantha handed us the bats. And we started smashing it. All of them busted into tears that their Xbox, was destroyed. And we started laughing, they looked at us like we were crazy.

"You all totally fell for it!" Nicki said laughing.

"Best. Prank. Ever!" I said in between laughs.

"Wait, you mean this was a prank?" Sam asked.

"Yep." I said. Suddenly we stopped laughing to see an angry Alpha, beta, thrid command, and the rest of the boys pissed. Uh oh. I thought. I turned to the camera in the tree, and said.

"That was an awsome prank, but now we have to deal with them. So wish us luck." I said. Then took off running, with Nicki and Samantha.

A/N: Picture of Samantha on the side.
Oh shoot! Richard just started a prank war between the girls and the boys, lets just say he's gonna regret doing it. So who's team are you on?!

Team Richard?!

Or

Team Jem?!