Chapter 16 - Pretend like nothing happend

When I woke up, I was in Samantha's room. I looked around to see, that they were still frozen. I stood up and walked over to Nicki. I hope this works. I thought. Then placed my hand on her forehead, and she started moving again.

"Um Jem, why are they frozen?" She asked.

"It's a very long complicated story, and I'll tell you later. But first, we need to move them." I said pointing to the boys.

"I don't know how you did it Jem, but can I say Sam still looks handsome even when he's frozen."

"Come on, help me." I complained. We moved the boys away from Conner, to the center of the room. And Conner was put back outside, where I unfroze him and told him to go home. Then finally we stood up Samantha, and I unfroze her.

"Why do they look, like they're frozen?" She asked.

"Are you kidding me! This that the first thing your gonna ask?" I said.

"Well sorry, I'm just confused." She explained, then sat on the bed with Nicki. I sighed, and placed my hand on their foreheads. They looked stunned in place, and when I took my hand off they looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"Oh Jem." Samantha said.

"Don't worry, all of us will help you. And don't forget about Richard." Nicki said.

"Now on to the real problem, we have to make something up when I unfreeze them." I said walking over to them. Then I touched their foreheads, and they looked angry again.

"Where is he?!" Richard said.

"What are you talking about?" Nicki asked.

"Don't play dumb this is Nicki, where is Ryder!" Sam yelled at her.

"I really have no idea what you're talking about. But I do know that you kicked down Samantha's door, and barged in here all angry." I said smirking. They looked taken back, and the looked at the door which was on the ground in pieces.

"Sorry Luna." Sam and Micheal said.

"No need to say sorry, I know how you can work off ruining our sleepover." I said.

"How?" Richard asked. I turned to the girls, and gave them my mistevious smile. They smiled back, understanding what it meant.

"You guys, are gonna let us prank you. And you can't get us back for two weeks." I said.

"What!" All of them said in union. I pushed them outside the room, and let them leave.

"So what, are we gonna prank them with Jem?" Samantha asked.

"How about we discuss it, after we get some food. I'm starving." I said.

"Let's go." Nicki said.

"Race you all down!" Samantha said, then ran out the doorway. We looked at eachother, then sprinted after her. Im just so glad, I have friends like them. I thought.