Chapter 19 - Night of the New Moon

Jem's Pov:

I stayed up all last night, unable to sleep because of everything the moon goddess told me. I worried about Richard, what would he think when he felt the pain I'm gonna go through? Then suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said, then Nicki and Samantha entered the room.

"Jem you have to tell us what's wrong, I can't stand not knowing what's bothering you." Nicki said, as she sat down on my bed.

"It's our wolves, they can't stand knowing that their Luna is hiding something." Samantha said then she sat down next to Nicki. I sighed, and placed my hands on their foreheads then I removed them.

"Now do you see, my problem?" I asked.

"Richard's gonna think you're getting attacked, he still doesn't know anything." Samantha said.

"We need to call them, it'll use my phone. I'll be right back." Nicki said then ran out the room.

Nicki's Pov:

I need to hurry, it's already twelve. Only a couple more hours till the moon is out, and Jem shifts again. Once I reached my room, I pulled out my phone and called Sam.

"Nicki! Where are you?!" He yelled in frustration.

"No time for that Sam, Jem's in trouble. And I need you too give a message to Richard." I told him.

"In danger? Is it rouges!?"

"No rouges, I promise. Tell Richard that Jem's gonna shift tonight, and it's gonna be so painful for her that he's gonna feel it."

"But I thought she already shifted."

"She did but she's gonna shift again. Ugh, it's too complicated to explain right now. Just tell Richard, to come here!"

"But where are you!"

"My mothers house, outside of town. It's about a three hour drive here, bye Sam."

"But wait wh-."

"Bye Sam, love you." Then I hung up on him. 'I hope he makes it.' I thought.

Sam's Pov:

What the hell Nicki!? You just leave us, then you want us to come to you! I had to put aside my feeling and tell Richard. But how in the hell, is Jem gonna shift again?! I thought. I ran out of my room, towards Richard's room. I opened to door to find him laying on the bed, with one of Jem's shirts. Okay, that's a little creepy.

"Richard, Nicki just called me." I said, he shot up after I said that.

"Where are they?!" He asked.

"They're at Nicki's mothers house, and she told me that Jem is gonna shift again." His expression turned deadly, and he walked right past me. "Where are you going Richard?"

"To help mate." He said in a different voice. I could tell his wolf had already taken over. Let's just hope he can catch her scent. I thought. They were outside the town, so it'd be harder to track her scent.

Jared's Pov: ( Richard's Wolf )

Mate, in danger. That's all that ran through my head, I walked right past Sam and he asked.

"Where are you going Richard?"

"To help mate." I said, then ran out the house and shifted. I only had a couple hours till the moon was out, as Silver said. I took off running and could smell her scent, but it was very faint and I could be wrong. But it was my only lead, so I took it.

>>Timeskip seven hours......

Jem's Pov:

The moon is out, the sky is black the stars are out. Seems like a beautiful night, yet I had to shift tonight! Nicki and Samnatha had already led me into the woods, and we were waiting for Richard to come. I was very scared of what might happen to me, if he wasn't here. Then it began.

I dropped to the ground, and screamed out. My body felt like it was on fire and was being stabbed by a million knives, I shredded my cloths because of the intense heat. Then suddenly someone placed their hand on my arm, sending sparks through me. I instantly knew it was Richard, and he had tears in his eyes.

Then he bent down, and bit into my neck. It hurt a lot considering I was still in pain, but then all the pain stopped. I looked around to see that Samanatha and Nicki had left, Richard took off his jacket and put it on me.

"You should be lucky that I did that, and didn't fully mate to you right now." He said.

"Thanks Richard." Then I got off the ground, and faced him. Then placed my hand on his head, and showed him everything. When I removed my hand, he tackled me to the ground and pinned my hands above me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't think you would accept me, I was scared." I said, then he kissed me. A million sparks flew through the air, and then he finally stopped.

"I would love you Jem through anything, even if something were to happen right now."

"Really?"

"Really." Then I kissed him roughly, and he kissed back. He licked the bottom of my lip asking for enterence, and I gladly let him in. Words wouldn't even explain what happen, after that.

Yes, he finally marked her! And this chapter was so long, it took me forever to type it all so be greatful. Anyways.......

Comment!

Vote!

Thx for reading!