Chapter 14 - Lipstick Prank/Sleepover Prank Prt. 1

Richard's Pov:

"Sam get the camera." I said. He grabbed his camera and started recording me.

"Okay so, the girls got us with that Xbox prank. But now were gonna get them back. They are gonna regret messing with the Team Richard. And here we have our new member, and its Michael!" I said. Then he ran on camera.

"Okay so this is the prank. We told the girls that we were going to a club, for a guys night out and that we'd be back by 12:00. But were gonna come back at two in the morning, and there gonna be pissed. Also there gonna notice lipstick on our collars, and to top it off were gonna have someone's number in our pockets." Michael explained.

"Alright, let's set up the cameras and leave to the club." Sam said. We set up cameras all around the house to watch the girls blow out happen. And then we left to the club.

>>Timeskip 20 minutes.....

When we finally arrived at the club, we went into the back room.

"Okay are you guys ready?" The girl asked. Then they started putting lipstick on our collars, and the put their numbers in our pocket.

"Y'all are now ready, but you need to act drunk. And when they try to get your attention, say our names instead of their's." She explained. I looked at the clock, and it was already 1:40.

"Come on. We need to leave, it's show time." I said.

Once we got home, then girls were all in the living room watching tv. I looked at the camera once more, before going into action. "Hey." I said. Jem turned around, and smiled at me.

"Well look who's finally back. You know you gies wor-."

"Look chill out Jessica." I said. She looked shocked, then started getting angry.

"Who the hell is Jessica?!" She yelled at me, then walked closer to me. She lifted my collar, to the the lipstick. And she slapped me.

"What the fvck Richard! You're cheating on me!!" She yelled furious. Sam and Michael were having the same conservation, with their mates. I gave them a sign, to quit the act. And we started laughing.

"Why the hell are you laughing?!" She yelled.

"Becuase it was a prank!" I said between laughs.

"You should've seen your faces!" Sam said.

"That was so not funny Sam!" Nicki yelled.

"That was just plain cruel!" Jem said, then all of them walked away. Did we go to far? I thought.

Nicki's Pov:

"Jem grab the camera." I said. She grabbed it from my desk, and started recording me.

"Okay guys, so here's what's been going on since our last prank. The boys pulled a prank on us, and we've been ignoring them but were just pretending to be mad at them. And we've been sneaking off a lot into town, and I think the boys are starting to get worried. Now Samantha is gonna explain our prank." I said. Then she came on camera.

"Okay so were gonna have a sleepover, with no boys allowed. And knowing the boys there probably gonna watch us, and were gonna talk about other guys that we've been 'aparently' dating behind their backs. Their gonna be so mad and ticked, and to top it off one of those guys is gonna come into the room with us. And thats our special guest, Alpha Conner! My brother." She explained. Then he went on camera with us.

"So i'm just suppost to pretend to be dating Jem, and make the him jelous?" He asked.

"Yep thats the prank." I said.

"What if it goes terribly wrong?" He asked.

"That's where Jem comes in, we know about her secret it's gonna help a lot." She said.

"What it it?" He asked.

"She has the ultimate command, she can command anyone to do anything. So if the boys get too angry, she'll make them stop." I explained.

"Yep." Jem said.

"That's awsome, well let's get this prank started!" He said.

Sam's Pov:

"Richard get the camera." I said. He grabbed it from my bed, and started recording me.

"Okay so the girls, have been sneaking off a lot. And we wanna know why that it happening, so were gonna place hidden cameras in the room that there having a sleepover in. Everyone knows that girls tell their most deepest secrets at a sleepover. Now Michael will explain more." I said. Then he went on camera.

"So the cameras are gonna be hidden, in the courners of the room. But they won't be able to see them, because we bought them special order, so only we can see them. We're prepared for anything, that girl's have planned." He explained. Then Richard turned off the camera, and walked towards us.

"Well let's go, we have to set up the cameras the their room." He said. Both of us nodded, and grabbed the cameras from the desk, and went into their room. While they were getting ready in Nicki's room.

Samantha's Pov:

"Okay gies, while their watching. We're gonna play with them a little, were not gonna change into our pyjamas now because were gonna change while there watching us. And we have to be as cool as possible about it" Nicki said.

"No way! I'm not doing that Nicki!" I said to her.

"Come on Samantha." Nicki said tempting me.

"Don't worry Samantha, it's gonna be fine." Jem said comforting me. I sighed in defeat, and agreed to do it. Even though I'm totally scared. Then we got our pillows, and everything. And we walked into the room. I hope this goes as planned. I thought.

A/N: Picture of Sam up top