"Em.. Well I will just finish this chapter i guess." You responded as you flipped the pages to see how many more does it take to actually finish that chapter.

"You are here since four o'clock and it's seven now. You have barely turned three pages in this time span. I may be wrong but I don't think that you will be able to end this chapter tonight." He said while smiling and you just looked at him and back to your book, knowing that he was right.

" I am sorry. I left you here standing all this time. You must be feeling tired while i didn't even notice. "You expressed your sincere apology to him as you thought of how boring and tiring it must have been for him to just stand there waiting for any order of you that never came. You should have at least dismissed him however your head wasn't thinking properly.

"Oh don't mind about me, this is my job, i get paid. Plus i left  twice and you didn't even notice." He admitted and somehow it made you smile.

"You are benefitting from my absent mindness huh." You shook your head in disapproval as you spoke having playful intentions with your words then you stood up and closed the book.

"If we are getting inside,can i take you somewhere for a moment?" Jimin's sudden question made you look his way in wonder of what was it that he had in mind.

"Sure, why not. Where to?"

"Follow me." He cheered up immediately after you responded positively and grabbed your hand, pulling you inside the house with him.

His hand on your felt so soft and it seemed like he hadn't took notice of his actions. It wasn't in his place to touch you in any way somehow though it seemed like he always forgets and end up initiating some skinship that you had dismissed as nothing much but a habit. You were sure he didn't mean anything by it.

You let him take you down the corridors till you reached at the library and he opened the door and let you get in first.

"This place is huge so it took me a while to actually learn about the fact that you had a whole room just for books.I really wondered if you had read them all then i thought. With that pace? No way she hadn't." You heard him joking as you stepped farther inside the room, a room that you knew well but you weren't impressed cause the one you had back home was bigger and filled with books of your personal taste while this was TaeYong's choices. Full of political and economical books. It had took you two days to find a novel to read for fun.

Sometimes it's really like he has no fun in his life and anything he does is related to work and only work. It's related to how it will benefit on his future and career, everyone is just so calculated that it ends suffocating to even be around him sometimes.

"Don't make fun of my reading pace mister. You shouldn't judge me just based on today. I have read plenty and i have knowledge of plenty things." You defended yourself against his comment and Jimin smiled as he approached you.

"If you have knowledge of many things then you wouldn't refuse to prove that to me, would you?" His eyes looked at yours as he spoke then he made a turn heading for the reading desk behind you.

You watched him pulling out a laptop from under the table and he opened it, soon some rhythmic melody engulfing the room.

" Dance with me"He said as he returned to your side.

" What? No, no, i can't. "You denied feeling not confident enough to do any move on that beat.

" You don't know how to dance perhaps? "He raise an eyebrow as he questioned your abilities in the field.

" Hey, i have taken dance lessons since i was five. It was a must. Ballet, vals, tango, salsa-"

"Oh my, in which century are you living in?" He cut your words off then his laughter filled the room, making you glare at him that was mocking you.

"I am not asking you to do any of those strictly followed steps. Just be free, follow the music and dance with me." He grabbed your hands before you even got the chance to protect and started hoping up and down and doing silly moves that couldn't help but win your laughter.

Soon you found yourself following his lead and letting lose of yourself, forgetting the proper behavior and classy posture as well as your troubling thoughts.

"This is so much fun!" You exclaimed as you smiled and Jimin smiled back, his eyes almost disappearing as he did.

You hadn't taken notice at how he had managed but once again he had gifted you a nice memory. He had took you back in time when you would do such silly things with your best friend as she hated those proper dances too. She used to say that dancing is supposed to be fun and not make you stressed as your instructors kept pressuring you to do the moves perfectly back then and because no matter how much you tried you never seemed to satisfy their expectations, your confidence had dropped on that field and you rarely took the initiative to dance.

"You are doing great. Should I feel proud for teaching you well?" Jimin said and you laughed before responding "Don't let it get over your head."

The music had changed up to three times yet you still had so much energy and will to keep dancing and you did just that, till he suddenly moved closer and his hands rested on the sides of your waistline, action that brought your body movements to a halt.

"You should smile more often. You look beautiful." He said as his eyes looked at yours, you being now in his embrace and your fists standing awkwardly some inches above his chest.

He continued moving slowly from side to side on the rhythm, making the situation less awkward even though he didn't seem to have been uncomfortable from the beginning. And you wondered why were you? It's not that you hadn't danced with a stranger before. No, it wasn't the fact that you knew him little that made you uneasy in his touch, it was something else that was quite not proper for someone already married to another man.

You were attracted to him and maybe that was what always alarms you around him however you had no plans on going anywhere with this attraction. It would be ridiculous to even think about it.

As you kept dancing in his arms, somehow the awareness melted away and you started enjoying yourself again without  feeling  uncomfortable on his touch and you two ended up following some crazy rhythms both laugh and smile, till your eyes fell to a figure standing by the door.

Your feet halted instantly and your smile dropped, Jimin having immediately retrieved himself some steps away from you as your mother in law was standing there, proper and composed, staring at the two of you with a smile that screamed fake.

---To be continued....