And Back Again

Hinowa was happily humming as she walked towards the Physician's home, it's been a few days since she last had time to visit Setsu, running the shop and doing errands had taken up too much of her time.

When she reached the small gate, she just pulled on the rope that kept it together and it swung open.

"Pardon the interruption!"

Setsu had just been passing by when Hinowa waltzed in, "Hey, you." she smiled, as she walked over to her beaming friend.

"It's been too long, how are you?" Setsu asked as she finally came close enough to see that the bags under Hinowa's eyes were gone and her skin had a healthy pink color.

"Good, I miss you terribly. As you can see I'm starting to get used to running a business and doing errands. Also, here! I just came by to drop these off."

Setsu's smile widened as Hinowa lifted the wrapping up just enough to let her see the mitarashi dango inside, "oh wow, I've been wanting sweets for a long time!" she happily accepted it.

"Have you eaten yet? Do you want to stay a while and eat?" Setsu asked, Hinowa shook her head. "Oh no! Ami-san still needs me to help open up shop, I can't stay here for too long."

"Ok, Thank you very much for these. I'll walk you to the street atleast."

The two young girls chattered as they walked until a large man with dressed in a dark blue kimono stepped out from an alley, Setsu was the first to notice him blocking their path purposely and protectively pushed a confused Hinowa behind her.

His face was covered with a traveling hat and he pushed it up to reveal an emotionless face.

"Good day, Setsuna-sama you have been summoned to the castle, if you would please let me escort you."

"I apologize, but I don't know you." Setsu said as she glared at him, the man simply turned around.

"your friend, 'Iwahime' ordered me to come find you."