Epilogue - Part 2 - Wesley's Birthday (Major Smut)

Part 2 of this epilogue, here you go! This is the moment you've all been waiting for! This is the very last chapter of the book, and I can't stop saying that I'm grateful this book went so far. Thank you for all the memories that we've made together on this journey!

I'm thinking on doing a Q&A with the characters on this story, but I'll think about it.

Anyway, I won't hold you back anymore

Enjoy part 2 of the epilogue, the last chapter, and part 20 of the whole story!

Sorry to excite some of y'all, this part was no where near done when I published this chapter the first time lmao.

_______________________________________

It's my birthday today. And boy howdy, is this going to be a day I'll never forget.

I'm getting married to the love of my life, at 18 years old, on my birthday!

Our trip in Hawaii was amazing and romantic. The first day we were there, Gavin proposed to me, so you would've thought that we really didn't do anything else, right?

Nope, the second day we went exploring around the island. Learning more about the volcanoes and how they form is very interesting, actually. The thought of new land being formed, and possibly a new continent in the world in the future intrigues me greatly.

The rest of the week, we either went to places to entertain us, or ate. Either way, it was a great time and one of my favorite vacations.

After the week was over, we travelled back home, and had a celebration on mine and Gavin's proposal. We then learned that Allie said yes for Madison's proposal as well! So we celebrated that as well.

Then we asked what day they were going to get married. They didn't know yet, they wanted to hear from us. We said on my birthday, and their eyes lit up as they wanted to do that as well. Then it was decided. We'd be doing...a double wedding! The thought of a double wedding is insane, but so cool and fun at the same time, so we would be doing that.

Then several months passed. The days kept getting shorter, and shorter, and shorter. Then it was the day. My birthday. The double wedding.

I wake up in mine and Gavin's bed, already knowing what day it is, and I grin widely, looking at my sleeping baby, Gavin. I slowly rub his back with my fingers, gazing and aweing at his beauty. He never talks about how hot or just how genuinely amazing he is, and he should. I know it may seem arrogant or snobby to others, but to me, it's so hot.

I hear Gavin breathe heavily, letting me know that he's awake for the day. I caress his cheek slowly, letting his eyes open up to the view of me. He smiles at me, kissing me.

"Good morning, babe. Did you sleep well?" He asks me, and I nod my head. "I surprisingly did. Even though today is going to be a day I'll never forget." I reply, and he chuckles. "Happy birthday, baby." He kisses me, and I return it. "Thank you, Gavin." I smile at him.

"Oh, and about the special day? How do you think I've felt? Getting married to the most perfect man alive.." Gavin says, making me raise an eyebrow. "You should be talking about yourself like that, eagle." I kiss him aggressively, and he returns the kiss as he flips me over.

"Laying Low, aren't ya?" Gavin whispers to me, kissing my neck already.

I stop him. He gives me a look. "Wesley...please..." He begs me. "I can do everything you want me to. I'll fuck you sideways, I'll...I'll..." He pleads for me.

I chuckle at how desperate Gavin is for me. But I remember that Allie and I have to find ourselves a suit for myself and a dress for the double wedding tonight.