Nine - Drop To The Floor - Part Three (Minor Smut)

Ok, so this chapter. This chapter will have things happen that...could change the plot of the book as we know it. So please be aware that this chapter is a game-changer.

This chapter has a good amount of smut. If you are not comfortable with that, please skip over the part that I will list in bold. Thanks!

Alright, enjoy chapter 10! <3

_______________________________________

I am woken up by the gentle pushing of hands on my shoulder.

I rub my eyes, and Madison is there, smiling at me. I smile back at her, very tired.

"Hey, come help me set up Gavin's surprise!" Madison says to me, as I give her a look.

"Surprise?" I whisper to her, and she nods. "Come." She says, trying to pull me out of bed. I groan. "But I'm so comfy here, next to Gavin all warm and safe like this.." I say, happily. Madison shrugs.

"Oh well, looks like you won't get to experience the breakfast cake." She says, walking out, then grabbing my attention.

"Ooh. Okay, okay. You have my attention now." I say, slowly getting out of bed, so I don't disturb Gavin's sleep. I attempt to put on a shirt, but Madison stops me.

"Trust me, you're going to want to leave your shirt off, for this." She tells me, and I shrug as I walk outside the room.

Holy shit.

Madison had gone out while we were sleeping last night, and placed a gigantic cake, a cake well over the height of me, in the living room.

"This is gonna be a mess to clean up!" I tell her, and she shakes her head. "Nope, I've paid the bakery enough money to clean up after us, after we're done." She says, and I shrug.

"Okay. So what do I need to do?" I ask her. She points me to a little entrance that I will walk into once the time comes. "You'll go in there, and then when Gavin opens the door, you'll jump out of the cake, surprising him!"

I smirk at the idea of my body covered with cake. It would make me..tasty.

"You sure they'll clean the mess up? This will be a big mess." I ask, and Madison nods. "Yep." She then changes her expression on her face.

"Hey..I'm sorry about what happened last night. I was the one who..pretty much forced you to confess your crush to Gavin." She says quietly.

I smile weakly at her. "It's ok. It turned out to be one of the best decisions of my life to tell him." I say, missing Gavin's arms around me.

Madison chuckles. "Okay. So we're good?" She asks for confirmation. I nod.

"Yeah. We're good." I say, hugging her. She hugs back, but quickly.

"Okay, so do you want me to wake up Gavin?" She asks me, and I shake my head. "No. Let the beautiful man sleep." I say, but ironically hear Gavin stretch and moan.

I look at Madison frantically. She points at the cake, telling me to go inside of it. I do, entering the little entrance.

I hear Gavin open the door, and when he does, I jump out of the cake, splattering myself everywhere.

"Surprise!" Madison and I shout in unison. Gavin smiles widely, grinning. "What is this?" He asks, laughing.

"It's for your birthday, sexy!" I tell him, and he looks at me, biting his lip.

"Well, don't you look quite tasty." He tells me, and I wink at him, looking at his toned body. Good Lord, I didn't think someone could be any sexier.