Eleven - The Crowd Goes Wild

Another dedication chapter this time! This time it's to Chip_Honeycutt_16, because I met him across a story named "Avoiding the CEO", which by the way, is an AMAZING book. Read it. Anyway, we have grown closer as friends and he says he's ugly. BITCH, NO YOU'RE NOT! TAKE MY UWUS AND KEEP THEM BECAUSE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL <3

Anyway, after that loud shouting which I'm sure deafened your ears, I will treat you to another chapter. I hope you enjoy! I honestly don't know how long this one will be length-wise, but it all just depends on my tiny brain coming up with this stupid crap.

A little birdie told me that this story got over 100 reads! 100?! That's insane, I can't believe there's that many people who like reading this stupid crap I come up with, haha! Thank you guys so much, y'all have no idea how much it means to me ❤️❤️

Okay, I'm done ranting. Enjoy! <3

_______________________________________

'Treat others as you would like to be treated' they said. 'It'll be easy' they said.

This doesn't apply to what just happened at my house.

Gavin and I decided to leave my house. It was mostly my decision, because, you know. I really didn't want to be in the same room as my parents.

The police officers took my parent's bodies to an autopsy center, which I really don't know why they need to do an autopsy on a woman who's clothes are off, and there's blood around her fucking area, and on a man who has a bullet wound straight through his chest.

I'm sorry, I'm really angry right now. That idiot called Patrick Rodney took my parent's lives. And just one stab wound wasn't enough. Oh no, it will never be enough.

Gavin notices that I've been relatively quiet ever since we left my house for the last time. He slowly wraps his arm around me and sits down at a nearby bench.

He gazes into my eyes. "Wesley...it's getting late. We should probably get ready for school tomorrow." He says, making me perk up. I completely forgot we had school tomorrow. I shake my head. Family is more important than education.

"You know..I really don't see a reason for me to go back to school, honestly." I say to him. "I mean, fuck. This is my junior year, and I've missed more days than been there more days. I'm just going to drop out." I say, Gavin nodding.

"Well, if it's really what you want to do.." He asks, with a monotonously nonchalant tone. I nod my head in response. I feel a pleasurable feeling of relief travel my body as I realize that Gavin doesn't try to argue with me, he just completely understands. "Yeah. I'm dropping out. I know none of my family would want this, but I also know that they would want me to be happy." I say, staring into Gavin's eyes. He nods.

"Okay. Then let's make you happy." He says, and I grab onto his hand. "I already am, I'm with you." I say, pecking his cheek. I see his cheeks blush into a slight pink. "Thank you." He replies, and I smile at him.

"Don't ever thank me for being the sweetest person alive." I compliment him, kissing him. He giggles into the kiss. "And don't ever say that you have an expensive taste ever again, or that you will be too much money for me. I promise that I'll take care of you." He says, which I'm sure is a promise.

I stare at Gavin, being so thankful that a person like him is actually alive at the same time I am. I lean into Gavin's shoulder, thanking the Lord for him. I feel Gavin shuffle around and play with my hair. Mmmph, keep doing that.

After a while, the sun sets and the door of night opens as the moonlight glares into our vision. The sound of crickets, which I am very acquainted with, starts to ring into my ears. The fireflies spring into action as they pep around, flashing everyone with their artistic light in their body. The smell of dew overtakes my nostrils, and the temperature drops lower and lower.