Six - Let's Never Mention This

ANOTHER CHAPTER DEDICATION! This time it's for the creator of a gay story, "Step Brothers" by SeraphinaRivera! (I have tried to tag her but Wattpad is being an asshole so I can't tag her, I'll try and tag her in the comments heh) Her story is so amazingly made that I couldn't stop reading! I HIGHLY recommend "Step Brothers" if you love gay and drama!

I'm so sorry for what happened last chapter, I accidentally published the chapter twice on accident, when it wasn't even done yet! Sorry about that 😂

This chapter will be extremely long. I apologize for the way the chapters are, length-wise, but it's the way I like it, hehe.

Enjoy chapter 7!

_______________________________________

The view is nice outside today.

Well, the view I was looking at was.

I caught myself staring at Gavin's biceps a bit too long. I was still right next to Gavin, and it was mentally a challenge not to look at him and admire his body, and I think Madison noticed. She smirks at me, and I scowl and give her a look.

"So.." I start a conversation at Gavin, ending the awkward tension between the three of us. "Where are we eating? You seem to have bought some high-dollar things for us, already." I say to him. "Which, by the way, you didn't have to do all of this."

Gavin playfully scoffs at me. I smirk.

"You've said that at least 7 times, now, Wesley." He replies to me, and I bring my hand up and show him the limo.

"Um? Because it's true? You didn't even have to reserve a hotel room for us, Gavin. I mean, hell, you've done all this stuff for us, and I don't know how that doesn't annoy you." I say, laying down across the seats, and riskily laying my head on Gavin's lap. He didn't seem to mind, though.

He scoffs, for real this time. "Annoy me? Wesley, you don't ever annoy me. Far from it, man." Gavin says, and I feel a slight blush develop on my face.

"But dude, you've-"

"Wesley, just shut the hell up!" Gavin says, making me shut the hell up instantly. Gavin looks down at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

(Madison's POV [I know you've wanted to know how she's felt with Gavin and Wesley flirting like this, with her being the third wheel, so here's a quick snippet of her point of view, just so you know how she's feeling.])

Oh my God, I don't think I can take much more of this.

Just seeing Gavin and Wesley there, super close like that, talking to each other all sweet..

I mean, Gavin was just telling Wesley about how he doesn't annoy him at all! How is Wesley so clueless and stupid?

I mean, even with all the other times that Gavin and Wesley had that were slightly intimite, Wesley is still so clueless! I'm not sure how he doesn't see how that hot boy likes him! Gavin's liked him ever since day 1! And I know Wesley has, too.

I then hear Gavin say, "Wesley, shut the hell up!" and I swear Wesley went from dominant to submissive real quick.

Ooh, shit. Wesley done pissed him off, now.

(Wesley's POV)

I look at Gavin in fear. That was a voice I've never heard from him before.

I then shake in fear, in his lap. I look in Gavin's eyes apologetically. "Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted to know why I'm this important to you and why you're doing all of this to me and ohmygodI'msosorryIdidn'tmeantto!" I say frantically, losing my breath.