Ten - The Last One

I told you that this story will be taking a turn for the worst! I'm not going to say much else, so I don't take up a lot of your time on this.

Enjoy the chapter, I guess!

(By the way, 'pet' in America is supposed to be used as an insult for people calling other people a 'pet'.)

_______________________________________

I can feel the gun on the back of my head.

"All three of you excuses of a human being, drop to the floor, NOW!" This person commands us to go to the floor, pushing the gun into the back of my head more. I hear the gun cock, which means that it is definitely loaded.

I don't do anything else at that moment, I don't try to run, I don't fight back, I don't even look at my friends or my mom. And you damn well know that I was quivering in fear.

I do as this murderer says to, and sit on the floor with my knees. I hear him point the gun at Gavin, raising my concern as well, but he does what the murderer commands to, as well, sit on the ground with his knees. Madison does the same.

"Now, Wesley." The murderer says, making me quiver that he knows my name.

"I want you to know that there is a reason why I slaughtered your parents." He says making my eyes tear up, but I don't show it.

"What you did...destroyed me as a person. I lost everything that mattered to me." He rants. I raise an eyebrow, I don't ever remember doing anything to harm anyone.

Then I remember.

Ashton.

I take a risk and look at the murderer, who seems to be exactly who I thought it was, Ashton's father. Patrick Rodney.

"You see? You see how much of an abomination you are?" Patrick says, making me grit my teeth, but I keep my mouth closed. Gavin twitches as well, and I'm sure he is boiling up inside.

"You...murdered my son." Patrick says, pointing his gun at me. I speak, so very riskily. "N..no I didn't! It was self defense!" I tell him honestly, which it was at the time. Ashton was being an asshole to me, and I showed him that I wasn't taking it.

Patrick only grows angrier. "You really want to get shot, don't you?" He shouts, shutting me up.

"You took advantage of my son..and I'm going to let the world know!" He says, bringing out a voice recorder. I widen my eyes. Patrick grins evilly.

"I have everything I need right here..'It was self defense!' Ha! Yeah right..I'm going to show them what a bad person you are..that I am a victim, and YOU'RE the murderer!" Patrick walks up to me, laughing hysterically, pointing his gun right at my forehead. I shriek, and Gavin immediately stands up and runs towards Patrick. He notices and points the gun at Gavin. But before Patrick could shoot, Gavin punched that fucker so hard.

I watch as Patrick collapses to the ground, groaning loudly, and I immediately stand up and grab the gun. I grab Madison and the gun and run outside, only for a minute.

Oh, God. You know those gunshots that were heard earlier? Yeah, the all the police officers were shot. I thought otherwise, and I was wrong.

I chuck the gun into the woods behind our house, and tell Madison to leave the house. She resists, but I insist, commanding her too. I also tell her to call the cops, if there are any more. She nods at me, hugs me goodbye, and runs out into the streets.

I run back inside, frantically curious if Gavin had taken down Patrick. I breathe a sigh of relief, Gavin had.

I hear the police officers show up, and I calm down again. I forgot how close they were to my house. I run outside, and say that we have the murderer. I also tell him that he was the one who shot all the police officers in our yard. He nods his head, and I walk back inside with the police officer to see that Gavin had pinned Patrick down to the ground. Patrick had regained consciousness.