One - A New Beginning

Fuck high school.

Fuck school in general.

Ever since that day two years ago, my life has been shit since then.

That kid? The main kid of that group? Yeah, that's Ashton. He told a lot of people that I'm supposedly gay, which I'm not. I've connected with girls a lot more over the past two years, and I've made a friend named Madison.

But now I get constant shit talkers telling me to hook up with guys. And it's annoying.

I shake my thoughts from my head and prepare for my first day of school as a junior. My freshmen and sophomore years went by horribly, so here's to hoping that my junior year is somewhat better. Maybe Madison will help me get through it.

Once I sit down at my desk for science class in school a couple minutes later, I spot Madison in my class and sigh of relief. Thank God she's in my class.

She sees me and smirks. "Long time no see, friend." She says to me, and I smirk back. "Vice versa." I reply.

She takes her attention off of me to look at something else, so I don't bother her. Instead I look out the window.

"Hey, Wesley."

I look at Madison. "Sup?" I ask.

"Who's the new kid?"

I turn around to see what she's looking at.

Holy fuck.

You know how I said that I'm straight? Yeah, I'm gonna have to beg to differ.

At the door, is a student I've never seen before. But not just any student. He was attractive. He was...hot. He was very toned for a guy, and he had hair that was very well made, and he had blue eyes. He was wearing a pink tropical shirt, and yellow khaki shorts. What a stood out outfit choice. I caught myself staring at him a bit longer than I was supposed to. I quickly looked away when he started moving towards the front of the room towards the teacher, Mrs. Yoo.

Madison and I looked back at each other with shock. Why was he so... attractive?

It was like she had read my mind. "Dude...I don't even know how that's possible." She tells me, and I nod slowly.

Our school was relatively small. There were three floors, and three buildings for our campus. The first building, which was the main building, consisted of the first floor being the cafeteria and front office, the second floor being the science and math classes, and the third floor was for history and English classes. The second building was for special interests, and the third building was for the auditorium.

I overhear the new student talking to the teacher, but I don't look at him to avoid any eye contact at first. But then Madison and I eavesdrop in on the fact that this new student is sitting in Madison and I's group.

Madison looks at me, and I look at her with the same expression back: Oh fuck.

"Dude... we're fucked." Madison says, and I nod shyly in agreement. Just then, I hear the new student slowly sit next to me, placing his materials down.

Ugh, he's so handsome.

Wait, why did I just think that?? I'm not gay!!

"Wesley, where the fuck did your mind go? La-la-land?"

I snap out of it and look at Madison, who is looking at me with a stern face, while the new student sitting next to me is looking at me, nervously, but almost lustfully as well. It's almost as if he's staring at me..

"S-sorry Madison. Freaking bullies here in this school get to me." I say, hiding up the fact that this new student is attractive.

I then look at him without wanting him to question the bullies. Not today.