Fourteen - I Love You.

I am back with another chapter to feed you with more lore! How do you guys like the story so far? Is it too short, is it too boring? I'd love to know your thoughts!

Okay, enjoy chapter 15!

_______________________________________

Gavin's POV:

This can't be real. It can't be.

The drive home felt like an eternity of a drive, even though it was only a couple of minutes. As soon as I pulled up, there were police tapes all around our house, and there were already police officers asking who I was.

I told them that I was Wesley's boyfriend, Gavin, and they let me through. They warned me that not everything is cleaned up yet, and Wesley was already at the hospital. I nod, and thank them. So I know where to go next.

I walk in through the front door...to an image I wish to this day I could erase from my mind.

The entire house was torn inside out, and in the kitchen, there was a spot on the ground where there was blood. All over the place. Just a huge spot in the ground of our kitchen where blood was dried up there. There was a broken flyswatter and a knife there, only rasing my concerns. I felt bile starting to form in my throat, so before I could throw up, I turned around and walked out of the house.

I very shakily walk up to a police officer. He was looking the other direction, but the amount of concern I had mattered far more than what he was doing, so I put both my hands on his shoulders, and turned him around so he could face me.

"Officer...please...find anything that could let us know what caused this incident. Any evidence of fingerprint markings, any other objects in the house...please." I manage to say, whimpering. I hear him hum in response and walk to another officer, who I assume is the leader.

I then get back in my car and drive to the hospital, almost speeding at how fast I was going. I didn't care about other people, I didn't care about how fast I was going, I didn't care about the red light that I just ran.

Well, shit. I might care about that a little bit.

But that didn't matter. All I cared about was Wesley. My cub.

Mon trésor.

I finally arrive at the hospital, with no cars chasing me, thank God. I run up to the front doors, open them, and spot Madison, Allie and Collin all there. I run up to them, tearing up now. They spot me and point to a room on the first floor, which I assume Wesley is in. I rush to the room, but get stopped by a nurse.

"Sir, please. They are having a surgery on Wesley now. Please relax. He's going to be taken care of." The nurse tells me, and I give him a look. "How do you know that I was going to him?" I ask, and he gives me another look. "Uh..your friends told me that you were Wesley's boyfriend and by the way you didn't even walk up to the reception desk and instead went into the direction he was in, I assumed that that was you." He explains.

I retaliate. I can't stand not being able to help Wesley, to talk to him, to check to see if he's okay, to just be next to him.

"That's my fucking boyfriend in there! He's dying! Do you not know what it's like to have someone you love die?" I ask, not aware of how harsh I was being. I see the nurse's eyes shrink, and hear his breath hike.

Shit. I had to go that far didn't I?

He glares at me. "I'll have you know that I lost my mother just last week. So yes, I know what it's like. Let me promise you that Wesley is being taken care of right now, and I also promise you that he will not die. Do you hear me?" He shouts at me with that argumental tone that I can't stand getting. It's like your parents arguing to you and they know they're wrong.