Epilogue - Part 1 - Yes!

Here is the epilogue! It's come a long way to get here, and I am so thankful that this story went as far as it did. This story has now gotten over 325 reads, and I am so grateful for each and every one.

Thank you to everyone who has been here from the start! I will never forget you guys ❤️

I'll stop talking, and lead you on into part 19! Enjoy!

_______________________________________

Vacation time! Day one. Technically it's day two, but Gavin decided to add an extra day to make up for the air time. We're supposed to be here for a week, and this will definitely be a good ass time!

Gavin and I felt a little bit of guilt for not inviting Collin, Allie and Madison, but another part of us just felt like we needed to have some time alone. I mean, we have been together for over a year now. I'm sure they'd understand.

I decide to text the group chat. I'm curious as to what the three people are doing as of right now.

Hey guys, what's up?

Collin: Damn, we haven't talked in this damn chat in a while. Hey, Wesley! How's it going?

I'm doing great! Gavin and I felt sorry for not inviting you guys to Hawaii, but we needed a week to ourselves. After all the drama we have been through for the past year, it's a good idea to relax and have fun to celebrate what we've accomplished.

Allie: Agreed. And don't even worry about feeling guilty, guys. Seriously. Madison planned a special movie night at this fancy place for Collin and I.

I smile. That's adorable.

Cute! Have fun.

Allie: I definitely will. I dunno about Collin, though.

Collin: Are you serious? I will have fun, girl. You don't even have to worry about that. What movie are we seeing anyway?

Madison: We're going to see Toy Story 4.

That sounds amazing! I want to see that movie so badly.

Gavin: You do, huh?

I look up from my phone and notice that Gavin is sitting across from the kitchen table, texting the chat as well.

Yes. Badly.

Gavin: Your wish is my command, cub.

Madison: Ready to go, Gardenia and Collin?

Allie: Yep. I'm ready. I'm sure Collin is as well. We'll see you guys in a week! Have fun, guys!

Gavin: We will! Enjoy your movie night, loves ❤️

What my boyfriend said. Have a great night!

_______________________________________

Gavin's POV:

I gaze at Wesley's beautiful self and worry about how I'm going to make tonight go perfectly.

We're going to a carnival tonight, and it's right next to the beach, so the carnival has a huge dock leading to the view of the Pacific Ocean. It's beautiful. That's when I'm going to do it.

I'm going to propose to Wesley Yonda tonight.

I've been preparing for this day since Wesley's birthday last year. Wesley has no idea. He just thinks that we're going to have a fun night at the carnival. And yes, even though we have been dating for a little over a year, I know that Wesley is the one for me. I've known it since the first day I met him.