Thirteen - An Eagle's Cub (Major Smut)

Should I do a cast role for my characters? So far I have six. Wesley, Gavin, Madison, Allie, Collin and Jacob. More will be out soon, but for now I want you guys to answer the above question.

Yes or No?

Okay, enjoy chapter 14! (I can't believe we're this far already, holy crap!)

_______________________________________

More and more pictures of my parents and Riley just having the time of their life. Without me.

Without even thinking of the consequences of leaving their son behind in the dust.

It's been well over three months now. Over a year since I met Gavin. We're in November right now, and Thanksgiving is just around the corner now! We're still happily together, growing stronger in our relationship.

As for my relationship with my so called 'family', yeah. That's not working. I can't trust them anymore. Not after what they did.

I lie in our bed with Gavin, as he rubs my face, caressing me, the action being the only thing keeping me calm as of right now.

"Je t'adore, mon ange." I hear Gavin whisper to me in some language that I've never heard of before, but just the words themselves give me chills.

I turn my body around and gaze into his blue eyes in our bed. Gavin is so beautifully dominant, so elegantly handsome, so uniquely sexy.

Then the idea pops in my head.

I see the glint in Gavin's eyes, he may be thinking what I'm thinking: I want him.

(This is the moment you've been waiting for, mon amour. ;))

I take the risk and feel up near Gavin's waist. I feel him shiver and hear him moan, ever so quietly, but not quietly enough to make myself rise up, quenching for the thirst of himself on me.

I climb up on his body, making sure that his hands are touching me in every way possible. I hear him chuckle so nonchalantly, yet so evilly cunning as well.

I lie on his chest. "Gavin...there's been something I've wanted to tell you for a while now.." I say, somewhat realizing that my voice tone has changed from my average voice to a low, humming voice.

I feel Gavin rise up as well, I look down and realize that we're both touching. I chuckle and sit on it, making Gavin whimper. I stare so dominantly into his eyes, grinning.

"Oh yeah?" I hear Gavin say, suddenly changing his voice tone, too, making me realize just who I'm up against.

He flips us around, putting him on top of me, with my back lying on the bed. "Tell me, Wesley." He says, whispering, wanting me to shiver, to submit under him. But I try to hold on, as if it's a game of who can be more dominant.

I smirk, knowing that Gavin is going to pound me later. "I've actually been wanting you to do this for a while now.." I whisper to him, very much quenching even more thirst. God, I'm such a pervert.

Gavin raises an eyebrow, humming in a questionable response. "Oh really?" He asks, and I nod, slowly licking his shiny, smooth neck. He grins, smirking. "Well then.." He starts to say, literally ripping all of his clothes off of himself, revealing himself to my very hungry, but satisfied eyes.

"Looks like I'll have to make up for the amount of time I've missed, huh, mon amour?" He says, speaking in that accent again, making me go completely nude in an instant.

We position ourselves in a position we've never been in before, our hearts beating in sync to the rhythm of a clock on a nearby wall.

I start to nervously sweat. I've never done this in my life before, but now, in mere moments, even seconds, I'm about to be fucked by what seems to be the sexiest man alive right now.