Four - I'm So Confused

I wake up from another very weird dream.

You know those dreams where you feel like you're falling? Well, I had a dream where I was in a race, and I was walking on a tightrope high up in the sky.

Then I guess I tripped because I felt like I was falling, and then just before I hit the ground, I woke up.

I lay in my bed, sweating and nervous. I don't know why I've been having these awful dreams recently.

It's been well over two weeks here in Georgia, and maybe once every 5 days, I'd have a bad dream. I don't know why. I have been having bad dreams ever since my sister passed..

I feel so alone in my house. Being the only sibling in my house now, it's just not the same. I just want someone to be with all the time, someone to laugh and play with, and maybe even cuddle and love with..

I frown while getting out of my bed. My parents have decided to sign me out of the school that Ashton was in, and transfer me to a nearby school. It's honestly about time. Anything to get away from Ashton and his family.

Gavin and Madison, on the other hand, did not like that I transferred schools. They even managed to transfer to the exact same school I was going to, and I don't know how they did that. That must've took a lot of convincing and begging from their parents.

I smile at the thought of that. I can't be that important. I could definitely see why I'd be important to my parents, because I'm their child! Plus another one of their children died a while back, so I'm sure they don't want to lose me either..

I shake my depressing thoughts from my head. I don't need them, I've already struggled through my hard depressed years enough. That was old Wesley. New Wesley is coming through, and he's going to slay the upcoming months and years!

I grin at that sudden confidence boost that I gained. Maybe things will get better. Maybe I'll go to this school, and meet some new friends!

Maybe I'll even date someone.

I smirk at that last thought. I know that dating a girl would be all weird for me, seeming as I'm not even straight. So maybe dating a guy is possible.

I think about Gavin, and blush. Man, did I have to leave the school with my crush in it?

I then remember that both he and Madison transferred to the same school as I did.

I then sigh a huge breath of relief, and pleasure. Gavin...in the same school as me..again!

I remember that we almost kissed two weeks ago, and frown. Why didn't I kiss him that day? He probably thinks I'm stupid now.

I get dressed and look at my phone. I wanna talk to Madison and Gavin. So I walk over and turn it on, ignore the Clash of Clans notifications, and go to my group chat.

Hey guys. First day at our new school.

Madison: You know, I'm glad your parents got you out of the same school that horrible dude Ashton is in.

Gavin: Agreed. Ashton hasn't been back in class, though. At all.

I raise an eyebrow. Ashton isn't back in school yet? I know I beat his ass, but was it that bad? Where is he?

Gavin: Someone told me that he's in a hospital right now. Fighting for his life, actually.

What?!

Ashton is dying??

Oh my God...I need to see him.

Gavin: What? Why?