Seven - I'm So Grateful For You - Part One

Another dedication chapter! This time it's to GoofyLisa, because she has been one of the first people to support me with this story, and I am so grateful that she is here!

I've decided to split this into three parts, because if I put all of this into one part, it would be such a long chapter that it would be almost boring to read a chapter that long! I'm sure I'm saving you guys sleep, I know it haha!

Enjoy chapter 8 guys! Thank you so much for reading my story this far into it, it means so much to me ❤️

_______________________________________

The sunshine is really starting to get on my nerves.

I've been laying in this bed with Gavin for about an hour now, and this hotel has no curtains to block the outside view so the sun is just violently attacking my face.

I finally hear Gavin inhale loudly, and move around a bit. I pretend to still be asleep to not disturb him. I feel him retract his arm, the one I'm laying on, from me. He winces in pain.

"That hurts.." Gavin quietly says, and then I feel him run his hand down my cheek.

Then he says something that makes me completely reconsider who I am as a person, sexuality wise.

"God, you look so cute laying there like that." I hear Gavin say, caressing my face. I blush a slight pink color to not let him know that I'm awake.

"If only you knew that I really, really, want to be with you." Gavin says to a very calm Wesley on the outside, but a crazy, freaking out Wesley on the inside.

Oh my God, is it true? Does Gavin...like me?

I pretend to wake up, moving around and stretching. I feel Gavin take his hand off my face, and then wrap it around me again. I try not to blush, but with what Gavin just said, it's honestly hard not to just hug him and kiss him.

"Good morning." I hear Gavin say to me, and I smile and turn my body around to look at a smiling Gavin. I chuckle.

"Morning." I say, trying to hide all fan-boyish voices I have inside of me. Gavin stares into my eyes, asking to explore them. I hesitate, because of what happened just a few seconds prior.

"How did you sleep?" He asks me, and I look at him, smiling.

"Great." I say, quietly giggling. My giggling made him chuckle. "Your body heat warmed me up all night." I tell him, and he chuckles again, showing his pretty teeth.

"You're welcome." He tells me, and I get up from the bed, not wanting to. From the looks Gavin gives me, he didn't want me to get up either, making me feel bad.

"We should probably..go wake up Madison if we still want to spend the day doing stuff." I say, Gavin nodding in response, and getting up as well. Both of our hair is very messy, so before we step out into the living room, we brush our teeth, do our hair, and change clothes.

Then we finally walk out into the living room where Madison is there, sitting on the couch, watching Stranger Things on Netflix. I guess she has a subscription. She sees us and gives us a look.

"Wesley?..and Gavin? In the same room? Did y'all.." She asks, imitating what she means. We both widen our eyes, and she laughs.

"Oh God, no!" Gavin says, and I laugh as well. Hell no we didn't!

Although...I wonder how big it is.

I catch myself trying to look at Gavin's crotch, and stop myself.