Three - Dare Me

As I said, these chapters will remain longer than the first two parts. I apologize if you don't like that, but it's what I like, so I'm doing that.

Enjoy chapter three! <3

______________________________________

I walk upstairs to my bedroom in my house. I've had a long day.

I strip down to my underwear and lie in my bed, getting comfortable. I smile as I try to fall asleep.

But then I heard my front door open.

I immediately sit up, almost giving myself whiplash, to the sound. Who the hell is in my house?

I put my clothes back on and grab anything that is nearby, which is a flyswatter. I then open my door, fearful for what would happen next.

I then hear clanking in my kitchen, someone's messing with my glasses. I go down one step, slowly at a time.

Then, once I downstairs, I hear footsteps, so I know they're behind me. I turn around, and turn on the light, and bring my hand back to attack.

Once the light is turned on, there is a guy in a black mask carrying my vault full of money. I feel my pupils shrink, and run towards him, angry.

I see him turn around, and he has a gun.

He points it at me, telling me to freeze. I do, I stop moving, shaking in fear as to what he's gonna do.

"Alright, you better stay right fucking there!" He shouts at me, and I nod. He backs up, and turns around to try to sprint out the door. But I grab a spatula and throw it at him, making him stop and trip himself.

I wrestle him to the ground, carefully pulling the gun away from him, but he still grabs it.

Then all I see is a flash of white, and a cold feeling in my leg.

"GAH!" I wake up, traumatized. I look around frantically to see where I am. But all I see are orange, red, yellow and brown leaves everywhere, the smell of pumpkin spice in the air, and a calm breezy wind that is making my hair go crazy.

I look over and realize I'm still at the school, and bring out my phone from my pocket to see what time it is.

11:48. Damn, I've been asleep for close to three hours now. There's been many messages from Madison and Gavin in our group chat.

Gavin: When is lunch I'm so fuckin tired of gym

Madison: Hell if I know. Wesley's not online, that sucks.

Gavin: Hopefully he notices these messages before lunch.

I smile sadly, wanting to cry. Am I really that important to my friends? I didn't think I was even close to as important as I thought I was. I grab my chest where my heart is, and clench it.

Hey guys, sorry I didn't text back, took a nap.

Gavin: Don't apologize, man. I completely get it, sleep is amazing

Most definitely :]

Madison: Y'all goals. #Wavin

I blush intensely. I chuckle to myself and decide to play along.

Why not #Gesley?

Gavin: That's ugly. I like #Wavin better anyway. Reminds me of waving, like how I'll be waving at you when you show up for lunch because I missed you during school today.