Sixteen - The Truth

Part 17. Holy shit.

I just wanna thank y'all for reading this and travelling on this journey with me.

Should I make an epilogue to this? 👀

Also, a fair warning to anyone who reads this, this chapter may be a little confusing for all those people who are trying to tie up loose ends of the lore of this book, and I apologize for that. The plot is written out in my head, and I'm trying my absolute hardest to try and write this the most accurate and understandable way I can.

This chapter could possibly be the longest one, because I'm deciding to just throw all the answers at you and anything else that could be in the way, so you're welcome.

Anyway, enjoy this part! You thought last chapter was bad enough? Just wait until you read this one!

_______________________________________

Wesley's POV:

I look at the fake ass people in front of me.

Patrick, who managed to somehow escape prison and travel up here.

Jacob's self, the one who nearly killed me.

My parents, the one who faked their deaths to get away from me.

And then Riley. She looks the same as the very last time I saw her those five years ago. She's 20 now, and looking at me with an evil, but remorseful, smirk.

I look back at my group, and they are just as shocked as I am. Then I hear someone stand up, so I turn back around and get into defense mode, making everyone else do that, too.

"Chill, bitches. I ain't gonna hurt y'all. It's tempting, but I'm not going to." Patrick says as he stands up and walks to my family.

Then, I put my hands together and clap. Very slowly.

"Wow. What a fun act you guys have played." I begin, looking at Riley the most. "Nice job. I hope you're having fun. I hope you're enjoying the fact that I literally almost died, all because of this douchebag over here." I say, pointing at Jacob. All Jacob does is smirk and shuffle around in his seat.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault. Patrick was the one who paid me over 30 grand to try and kill you." Jacob says, actually having the audacity to say something. I grit my teeth, and stay put. I hear Gavin grunt in anger, and I squeeze his hand to comfort him.

I turn back around to my group, mouth 'Whatever you do, don't attack.' to my group, and as they nod, I look back at Jacob.

"So, since you guys pretty much know why we're here, why don't you tell us about the reasons behind all of this." I speak up, making sure Patrick hears me. Jacob scoffs, and points at Patrick.

"You're going to have to ask the one who's wanted revenge on you for the past year. I just wanted my money." Jacob says, and then Collin walks up to Jacob.

"I trusted you." Collin starts off, already tearing up. Jacob tries to ignore his presence in front of him, making Collin groan in anger and slap the absolute fuck out of him.

Then, Jacob grows eyes of fury. He stands up, and clenches his fists. I see Patrick go over to Collin, and then Madison and Allie step up.

"I swear to fucking God, if you touch Collin we're going to have a tremendous problem." Madison warns, making Patrick laugh.

"You really think that two pathetic girls are going to hurt me?" Patrick chuckles, making Allie say something, now.

"That's my fucking girlfriend you're talking to, so you better stop talking and give us some answers or else we'll make you talk." Allie warns in a very menacing tone, one making all of us, even Gavin, tremble.