"We all know that's never going to happen." I said. "Elton would probably be the god father."

     "Wait, that's the real question. What would Uncle Elton be to your child?" Corey asked.

     "Great Uncle Elton?" Aaron asked.

     "More like Great Chief Uncle Elton." I said. We laughed and smiled before making our way back into the room.

Sam POV

     I sat up in the bed as the nurse asked me questions and filled out a prescription thing for me. I thanked her as she left.

     I looked up at the ceiling, before closing my eyes tight. Did I do something wrong? Does Colby not love me anymore?

     There was a knock on the door and I opened my eyes to see Colby standing there with flowers. I smile as he smiled, clearing his throat and making his way to the bed.

     "I, um... Jake forced me to buy flowers for you... I know you don't like flowers, but he threatened to cut off my dick if I didn't..." he said. I chuckled.

     "Yeah, he threatens that a lot." There was a moment of silence. He placed the flowers by the bed and took a seat.

     "Listen, Sam. About earlier when I ran out-"

     "Don't apologize. It's my fault. I shouldn't have grabbed your face and pulled you into a kiss." I said, looking down. Soon, I felt his fingers touch my chin and force me to look into his blue eyes.

     "Don't apologize Sam..." he said. "I love you." I smile.

     "I love you too, Colby." He leaned in and kissed me passionately. We separated and smiled at each other.

     "So, Samuel John Golbach. Would you make me the happiest man and be my boyfriend again?" Colby asked. I smiled wider.

     "I would absolutely love you, Cole Robert Brock." He smiled wider as well. From the hallway, he heard a series of "awe's" coming from our friends, making us both laugh.

———-time skip to a few months later————

     I sat on the bed, sighing. I looked over to Colby who was nervously rubbing his hands together.

     "You ready?" I asked. He nodded. We both looked up at the camera and smiled.

     "What's up guys. Colby Brock here, and I would like for you all to meet my boyfriend, Samuel Golbach." He said. I smiled widely at him and the camera. I have never been happier.

     Who would have thought that a shy, nerdy saxophonist would be sitting next to his crush since high school and being called his boyfriend?

     "Now, I know a lot of you hardcore Solby shippers are screaming, setting stuff on fire, and stuff. But before you do any more damage, we have to explain something." Colby started before looking at me with a smile, then looking back at the camera.

     "I love his man with my whole heart. I would never want to see anyone, or anything, hurt him, abuse him, or come even 10 feet near him if they are bad people. We have had a rough past. We've had terrible fights, and we have blamed each other for so many things. Sam was actually really, really abused by someone you may know as Brennen Taylor. He lost his memory for more than a year, and I can't help but blame it all on me. He was jealous of our relationship." He said. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "So I just wanted to tell you all that if you ever try to do anything to Sam because of our relationship, I will be so.. unhappy, is the best word I can use."