15: Her

Your POV

You're getting ready for the after party, and the boys are finishing up their concert. You hear them starting "Okay," the last song they play every concert.

Yeah, positively thinking got me reaching now

Positive I'm blinking, but I don't know how

You smile as you walk into the bathroom. You're so proud of those boys. Even since the beginning of the summer, they have come so far. You've gotten to know every one of them and they are all so special to you.

You take out your makeup bag and your phone vibrates. Jaida's name pops up.

J: Hey! I think I just might meet you there!

Y: Sounds good!

You put on some dark red lipstick and gold eyeshadow. You finish straightening your hair as the boys come into the bus.

"Hey babe! I'm gonna take a cold shower quick, then you'll be ready?" Clinton comes over, giving you a hug. You kiss him on the cheek and nod.

You hear the shower turn on and you go into the back of the bus to find something to wear. You decide on a black lace top with black pants.

Christian eyes you as you walk out from the back, but quickly looks away as Clinton comes out, putting on a shirt

Christian eyes you as you walk out from the back, but quickly looks away as Clinton comes out, putting on a shirt. "Let's go boys!" Jesse shouts.

----------

You arrive at the party at a club downtown, and everybody cheers for the boys. The music is already pumping and lights flashing. Clinton holds your hand tight and you walk inside. Some fans are there who were invited by the other boys, but most of the other people you don't know.

Mitchel and Pat walk over to Ryan, and Kras and Jesse go to talk to some fans. Clinton leans over and whispers, "I'm going to get us some drinks." He kisses you on the cheek and you nod.

You squeeze through the crowd and move to sit in a booth as you check your phone.

J: I might be a little late! Leaving soon

You sigh, deciding you'll see Jaida when she gets there. You head over to the boys, meeting more fans, giving cheers to the boys, and dancing with everyone.

In the middle of playing beer pong, you hear a faint voice behind you.

"(Y/n)!" Jaida runs up and hugs you. "Thanks for inviting me!"

She is more dolled up than usual; she is normally a simple girl. Her dark curls fall around her slim face, smoky eyeshadow exaggerating her piercing green eyes. She is wearing a tight black dress with fishnets and a fur coat.

You turn around to introduce Jaida to the boys but notice their faces. Christian's eyes flashed with anger as he lunged forward, Mitchel holding him back. Mitchel's reaction was different. His face went blank except for his lower lip quivering.

"Boys, this is Jaida."