11: Messy Thoughts

Your POV

Everyone is back at the Air BnB now. Mitchel posted something on Twitter about the next few shows getting pushed to a different date. You haven't looked at it yet because honestly you don't know how fans will respond.

You walk to Clinton's room where he's resting. You want to talk about what happened yesterday at the hospital.

You knock on the door and slowly walk in. He is laying on his side, playing Mario Kart on the TV. He pauses it and looks up at you as you enter.

"Hey hun." He says.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Not too bad. Neck is just sore from those hospital pillows."

You laugh. "Can we talk about that by the way? What happened at the hospital, I mean." You say.

"Our conversation? Of course." He pats the bed and you sit next to him.

You both sit there awkwardly for a moment until you start. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I wasn't thinking. It wasn't the right time to just blurt that out."

He cuts you off. "No, I'm sorry. I feel like I was rude to you and I shouldn't have said any of it."

You frown. "I just didn't know any of that about you."

He rubs your arm but then pulls away. "I'm going to be honest, (Y/n). I've been depressed for a while. Being self-conscious plays a big role in that too. I feel like I don't want to get close to anyone or be in a relationship with anyone because of it. I don't want to bring them down with me. I know sometimes I come across as rude or antisocial and I'm sorry. But this is the reason why. I mean, why do you think I only hook up with girls? It's not like I want to do that forever. But I don't know how to change."

You sit there stunned. You don't know what to say. "Clinton, I didn't know. I'm sorry. You deserve to be happy."

He smiles. You pause for a moment but continue. "Also, I'm not sure if I was just talking or if I really meant it when I said I love you, but Clinton you have no idea how much I care about you. And I do like you. I thought you liked me too after everything. I'm not going to pressure you. Just know that I'll always be here for you, no matter if it's just as friends or more."

He smiles and pulls you in for a hug. "(Y/n), I appreciate that more than you know."

You stand up and open the door to walk out. As you start walking, you run into...

"Mitchel??? WTF! Were you listening?"

He gets an angry look on his face. "Does it matter? What is going on with you two?"

You cross your arms. "None of your business, honestly."

"Well, honestly, (Y/n). It is my business because that's my brother who almost died! What is going on around here lately? What did you do?" You have never seen Mitchel this angry.

You're at a loss for words. Clinton comes out of his room and steps in front of Mitchel. "Back off Mitchel. She didn't do anything. I f*cked up. I did. Lay off her."

You cant even seem to think anymore. 

Man, I'm stressed out, I need a cigarette. I'm burnt out, shit, I need some rest.

You walk to the balcony to cool off. You light up a smoke and pull out your phone to check Twitter. You see Mitty's post about the shows.

mitty @MitchelCave

hi bbs dont worry bout us but we're sorry we have to postpone the shows for June 14-17.  more to come soon were comin back to yall. don't come @ me or I'll kick ur asses

          ( •_•)                (•_• )

          ( ง )ง    vs.   ୧( ୧ )

         /︶\                /︶\

Then you read the thread below.

What's going on??? I need to know omg

Bitch boys aren't like this wth

I heard theres a girl living with them now

Really?? Lets hope she doesn't ruin shit for them HAHAHA Ill have Mitty kick her ass

I know! They have so much coming up this year

There were a few positive comments but honestly, they didn't matter. You take a drag from the cigarette.

Am I ruining it for them? Look at everything that's happened already. Maybe Mitchel is right...