2: Uncomfortable

You walk into the bus and you realize you're actually freezing. You sit on a booth next to the table, and (F/n) falls into Mitchel. He sits her down at the other booth with him and whispers to me, "Do you want anything?" 

You shake your head. You feel so out of place. Normally you would be thrilled to be in the tour bus of Chase Atlantic, but you feel so uncomfortable and can't wrap your head around what is happening.

Christian comes out of the bathroom and yells "Can someone tell me why the hell there is no hot water?" 

He looks at the three of us and Mitchel quickly shushes him. 

Damn. Christian has a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair down and dripping wet down his body. I can't think about this right now.

 He walks in the back of the bus to put some clothes on

 He walks in the back of the bus to put some clothes on. A minute later he comes back out and quietly asks Mitchel where Clinton is. Mitchel points towards the back of the bus. 

Christian laughs, "Damn, I was just back there. How many girls this time?" Mitchel holds up 2 fingers and Christian laughs again.

"So, who are you guys?" Christian asks. 

"Yeah, I'm sorry I never asked your names." Mitchel says. 

"I'm (Y/n) and this is (F/n). I'm sorry we're here." You say sheepishly. 

"Why are you sorry?" 

"It's kind of a long story." You pull out your phone and remember it's dead. Christian offers you a charger and you plug your phone in. You lean up against the back of the seat.

"Are you tired?" Christian asks. 

"No. I just feel bad for her. I don't think she fully knows what's going on." You look over at your friend and she is drifting in and out of sleep. 

Christian looks at you and gives you a longing smile. "Hey...wanna go somewhere? It might help take your mind of things."

Hey guys! What do you think of the story so far? Let me know in the comments! Make sure to like and follow for updates😊

~A