3: Right Here

"I didn't know you guys had this up here" you say as Christian leads you up a ladder to the roof of the bus. 

He nods. "Sometimes I come up here to take my mind off things. He pulls a cigarette out of his pocket, lights it, and takes a long drag.

You look into the night, as you hold back tears. Christian notices and pulls you in for a hug. 

"I just need to find a hotel for the night" you say into his shoulder. You sit up and reach into the pocket of your skirt. You start crying again when you realize you didn't have money. "I only brought $20 into the concert with my license. I left my wallet in the car." 

Christian holds you close. "Shhh. Stay here for the night. I promise we will figure something out. Ill take care of you." 

"Are you sure?" you ask. 

"Hey, I promised, didn't I?" he says as he lifts your chin up to look you in the eyes. 

You are positive your makeup is a mess, but you don't care. You immediately feel comfortable in his arms. He leans in for a kiss and you don't resist. The both of you sit in the dark night and blow smoke into the air.

---------

You walk back inside with Christian and (F/n) is asleep in the booth on Mitchel's lap. He shrugs and smiles.

 "I'm sorry, we can go..." you start to say, but Christian cuts you off. "(Y/n) you have no place to go. You're staying here."

Clinton walks out from the back of the bus, putting on a shirt. Two girls follow him, both fixing their hair. One is a slim blonde, and the other is a curvy brunette. 

Clinton looks at you and (F/n) suspiciously and walks into the bathroom as the girls leave. 

Mitchel looks at Christian and says "I'm just going to spend the night out here." He points to (F/n) and laughs. "Why don't you get (Y/n) a hoodie so she isn't sleeping in those clothes?" 

Christian looks at you. "You mean those clothes?" You blush. 

He walks into the back and brings out an oversized hoodie and boxers. "Sorry, I don't exactly wear shorts." He laughs. You go into the back and change.

Christian hands you your fully charged phone. "You should get some sleep now." 

He takes you to the bunks. "This is my bunk, make yourself at home." He smiles. 

"Where will you sleep?" you ask. 

He shrugs. "I'll find somewhere. I'm here if you need me." He starts to walk away.

"Christian?" He turns around.

"Will you stay with me?" You ask. 

He pauses to smile. "If you don't mind." He climbs into the bunk with you. The bunk is small, so he slides close to cuddle you. You automatically feel better.

"Goodnight (Y/n)"

"Goodnight Christian."