8: Somebody Else

Mitchel's POV

What the hell that's my girl! 

I storm up to (F/n) and my brother dancing on each other and shove him in the shoulder. 

"What the hell man?" he shouts. 

"What the hell yourself?" I shout over the music. 

I point at (F/n). "You know damn well that's my f*ckin woman!" 

Clinton holds his hands up and laughs. "Mate, we're just having fun." 

I grab him by the collar of his polo and shove him up against the wall. "And you know damn well (Y/n) wouldn't like that either!" I look around to find her, but she is nowhere to be seen. Two bouncers are walking our way, so I sprint out of the club. 

When I get outside, I see (Y/n). She is sitting on the pavement up against the wall slouched over crying. I'm shaking with fury, but I sit down next to her. Her hair is matted with sweat and tears are streaming down her cheeks as she looks up. 

"I liked him Mitty..." She starts. I pull her in for a hug. She breaks down in my arms. "I thought he liked me too." 

I don't know what to say. I'm pissed off by what my brother did to me, and now seeing (Y/n), I'm pissed off by what he did to her. It's not my business to tell how he feels but I feel so bad for her. 

"(Y/n) ... You need to understand something. With my brother, he cares so much." 

She cuts me off. "Clearly not!" She says as she points inside the club. 

I continue, "What I mean is he cares about everyone. But that has gotten him hurt so much. So, he doesn't express that anymore. Now he..." I take a deep breath. "apparently runs around and sleeps with anything that moves." 

(Y/n) starts crying again. I shouldn't have said that. I'm just still pissed about what just happened. I order an Uber and take us both home.

-----------------

Your POV

How could he do this? How could my best friend do this?  You sit in Mitchel's bed silent. You feel like you need to cry but your eyes are dry. All you can think about is your ex and how he cheated.

"(Y/n), I don't know what to say. I was bored. I just wanted to explore other options."

You break down into tears. You thought Clinton really cared. The way he held you, touched you, kissed you. Nothing makes sense. 

You hear the front door open downstairs. You check the time on your phone. 2 A.M. Everyone else must be home. You didn't even care. Tomorrow you were all supposed to leave for their next show, and now it's 2 in the morning and you don't know where to go.

You hear yelling suddenly from downstairs. You can immediately make out Mitchel's drunken voice and your best friend's voice. 

"WHAT THE F*CK WERE YOU GONNA DO, SLEEP WITH HIM?" Mitchel shouts. 

"What's it matter to you? I'm sure you would've done the same thing if I left for 5 minutes!" (F/n) shouts back. 

The argument goes on for probably 15 minutes. 

It ends abruptly when Mitchel shouts, "Fine. You need to leave. I don't ever want to see you again." 

"What?" Your friend's voice is shaky. 

"You heard me! Leave! You think you're still coming with us on tour after that? Ha!" 

The house goes quiet.

-------------------

Christian's POV

It's now 4 in the morning and I can't sleep. I walk into the kitchen to get a drink, and (Y/n) is there. 

"Hey." I whisper. She gives a half smile. 

"You alright?" I ask. 

She nods. She looks tired, I can't tell if it's from crying, because she can't sleep, or a mix of both. I feel awful about last night. I know I didn't do anything to cause the situation, hell, I was outside smoking. But damn, to see her hurting like this breaks my heart. 

"Are you still coming on tour with us?" I ask her. 

She looks down and fumbles with her cup. "Yeah, I mean I have no place to go. (F/n) was my roommate, and I don't feel like going back there right now." 

I smile. "You have us, (Y/n)." 

I hear her mumble something under her breath. "What?" 

"I just feel like I have you and Mitty." 

I nod. "Everything will come around in due time, love." 

She likes him. Not me, him. He's my best friend, I can't speak bad about him. But I almost want to kill him for hurting her. It doesn't even seem like he cares. If she only knew how I felt about her...

Why doesnt Christian tell you how he feels? What is he afraid of?

~A