14: In the Fast Lane

Your POV

You and the boys have been on tour for three weeks now. After Clinton found out the Christian was in love with you, there was a bunch of tension between them. You had to constantly reassure Clinton that you loved him, and Kras was just a friend to you. Each show brought them closer together, back to how the used to be.

They are crushing every show. Mitchel barely ever sleeps, you never knew how obsessed Kras was with his hair and skincare routine, and Jesse and Pat make life on the road bearable for everyone with their jokes and pranks.

Above all, Clinton is more amazing than ever. You both cram in his bunk together and he cuddles you to sleep. You find him after every concert and congratulate him, seeing his glowing smile filling you with love.

A big part of the tour is the meet and greets. By now, fans know about your relationship with Clinton. A lot of fans have been amazing. They see you and want to take pictures with you, ask you questions, and hug you. You never could've imagined the support you're receiving but you couldn't be more grateful.

Of course, there's the fans that aren't so supportive. They see you with the boys and give you a dirty glare, and some even shout names at you. Clinton just smiles and waves. Those fans bother you sometimes, but Clinton always reminds you how much he loves you and how supportive all the other fans are.

One fan in particular is a girl names Jaida. She is 21 and has been a fan of Chase Atlantic since the beginning. She came to a few of the concerts in one area, so you developed a friendship with her. You couldn't be more thankful for Jaida lately, especially since (F/n) left.

--------------

It's a Tuesday night and the boys are working on some new songs in the back of the tour bus. You sit in your bunk texting Jaida.

11:34

Y: You up hun?

J: Girl its only 11:30

Y: Just checking. Need someone to talk to.

J: What's up?

Y: Sucks sometimes that Clinton is always so busy. Of course, I'm proud of him and his success, but sometimes I wish we had a break for time to ourselves.

J: I know. I dated a guy like that once. When I left him the first time he came chasing after me. You should with Clinton, maybe it'll work.

Leave Clinton? Why would she suggest that? Sometimes Jaida could be so dramatic.

Y: Idk. I think I'm just gonna talk to him about it. Hopefully once the tour is over things will be better.

J: I hope he understands when you talk to him.

Y: Yeah. Anyway, tomorrow I think they're planning an after party. You haven't met them yet, wanna come?

12:07

No answer. Did she fall asleep?

Y: Jaida?

J: Sorry, but idk. I think I have plans with my sister.

Y: Oh, you didn't tell me you had a sister. Well lmk!

------------

The boys finally come out from the back. Mitchel grabs a Monster drink from the cooler and sits in his bunk across from you.

"We're making some good shit, (Y/n). You're gonna love it."

"When do I get to hear it, Mitty?" you ask, giving him a sly smile.

Clinton comes and sits down next to you, wrapping his arm around you. "Tomorrow. It's late and I just want to be with my baby."

You smile and the two of you lay down together in the bunk.

It seems like immediately after you lay down and your phone vibrates. It's Jaida.

J: Hey! I'll be there tomorrow! I decided it'll be fun to come. There might be something for me there.

Y: Can't wait!

Clinton pulls you close and strokes your hair. "Who's that babe?"

"Just a friend."

What do you think of Jaida? What do you think is going to happen at the party?

Also, sorry if this is a weird chapter with the major fast forward in time, but good stuff is coming up! Just keep reading, voting, and commenting! Love you all! 

~A