Chapter 24 -Flirtatious flight & opening up

Comincia dall'inizio

 "Do not," I maned weakly. "I mean, I do, but only when it involves having fun. I'm basically coercing you into relaxing with me." 

 "Do you remember when you snuck into my office."  I shoved him off of me with a playful grin as I sat up.

 "Yeah, and you kicked me out in a solid thirty seconds." 

 "If I recall correctly, I tried to fuck you first." 

 "Oh my god," I groaned, dropping my face into my hands in embarrassment. "You're so...vulgar." 

 "I think you like it."

  "Do not."  

"Yeah?" He cooed. I watched him warily as he leaned forward and nuzzled into my neck, giving me a quick pick on the sensitive skin and making chills run down my spine. "I think you like it when I say stuff like that. I bet you're actually really kinky, under all that innocence shit."

  "Shawn!" 

 He chuckled against my neck and pulled away, keeping our hands intertwined. "You didn't deny it."  

"Fine. I don't-" Before I could finish my sentence, he tackled me onto the floor of the cabin which was covered in a soft maroon carpet, somehow managing to catch me so I didn't hit me head, but at the same time keeping his body on top of mine. 

 "Are you going to finish that sentence?" He taunted. His earthy brown eyes were lit up in amusement. I stuck out my tongue and tried to wriggle out from underneath him, only for him to capture my arms and pin them above my head.  I scowled up at him. 

"I don't like when you-"  

This time he shut me up by pressing his mouth to mine quickly, tilting his head slightly to the side as we kissed. I wrapped my legs around his waist, locking my ankles behind him, and letting my hands tangle into the soft curls at the nape of his neck.  He pulled away all too son, causing me to pout at the loss of contact. 

"You have one more chance to say it."  I narrowed my eyes in challenge. 

"Fine. I don't like it-"  His lips were back on mine before I could even get halfway through the sentence. I shoved him off of me, causing him to roll to the side in a fit of giggles, clapping his hand over his mouth as he tried to control his laughter.

 "You..." He gasped. "You couldn't even..." 

 "I don't like it when you're vulgar!" I cut him off with a victorious shout. His deep laughs stopped almost immediately, and I was on my feet running behind a chair before he could do anything else. 

"I win!"  He stood up easily and brushed off his pants with a daunting smile. 

"Fine, you do. Now come here," He commanded, holding out his hand in a peace offering.  I shook my head furiously. 

"Oh fuck no. I'm not falling for your little innocent act, which might I say is failing horribly because you are the furthest thing from innocent. I bet the second I take your hand, you'll throw me back on the couch."  

"I was thinking more along the lines of fucking you on the couch, but that works too. And I do not think you are as innocent as you seem."  

"Knew it!" I smirked. 

"And so what if I'm not?"  He only gave me a slight shrug of his shoulders and started stalking towards me in the small cabin. As soon as I saw the look on his face, I regretted ever getting into the play fight for two reasons. One, because there was absolutely nowhere to hide. Two, because being stuck in a room with Shawn Mendes for more than an hour is never a good idea. And it'd already been at least four.